What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Odyssey Metal-X #7 for my wife. She liked my #7v Tank but it's just too long at 38". Of course, now I'm pondering some version of a #7cs for myself. :banghead:

NbR5wxpl.jpg

I'll be rocking the all purple, thankyouverymuch.

Some golf shirts from Nordstrom Rack
Peter Millar and Bugatchi

Some golf shirts from Nordstrom Rack
Peter Millar and Bugatchi

You can find some excellent prices on PM shirts at the Rack.

I've yet to see a Bugatchi shirt that suits my eye. Interested to see what you snagged.

Tournament entry fees for this weekend. 36 Hole stroke play at two different and tough tracks. It's go time!

After seeing mike from cobra/puma wearing these at LIITA yesterday, I had to get them. Pretty sick looking

0b6d59538445e48ddcecdae3d395153e.jpg

214568ebe2a5ee90810b62f71fc529da.jpg

60* PM wedge.

After seeing mike from cobra/puma wearing these at LIITA yesterday, I had to get them. Pretty sick looking

0b6d59538445e48ddcecdae3d395153e.jpg

214568ebe2a5ee90810b62f71fc529da.jpg
What??? I thought you only wore bright puma gear..

2 buckets at the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was yesterday, but I went into Edwin Watts to get some wedges regripped and ended up walking out with a Scotty Cameron Futura X5.

I've always been a pretty terrible putter, and have never had a mallet putter even though I've always known I've needed one. Tried a whole bunch of putters and loved the way this one looked at address and the feel. Took it to the putting green today and putted the best I ever have, by far.

Tried all the Scotty's there... they all sat funny at address besides the X5 and X5R. Tried a bunch of Odysseys as well and loved their newer #7 model. Came down to the X5 vs the 7 and went with the X5.

You can find some excellent prices on PM shirts at the Rack.

I've yet to see a Bugatchi shirt that suits my eye. Interested to see what you snagged.

Bugatchi always looks better on, than on the rack. It also fits outstanding.

bugatchi-stripe-jacquard-mercerized-cotton-polo.jpg

My FJ Superlites are less than a year old and have lost their waterproofness to the point that within minutes of starting a day my feet are getting wet and end the day soaked so my local shop is going to send them in for me and said it will probably be a couple weeks. So...I can't go without shoes that long and he didn't have anything that fit well so I drove an hour and a half to Erie and found these puppies.

Callaway-X-Series_zpsbefgowcv.jpg

My first pair of spikeless golf shoes:
0a62fa332228b388d74cca3477929e19.jpg

Callaway XR 5 hybrid

I ordered my RSi TP irons today... already updated my signature... :D

How much were those? Look awesome.

$99 on Zappos. Nike Lunar Cypress. I really like them. The fake spikes in the bottom are much grippier than I thought they'd be.

Gotta send em and back and get half size larger. If you wear nike golf shoes, go a half size up in these.

Finally pulled the trigger on a J15 3h. Should be here early next week, just in time for the Pittsburgh Invitational!

Purchased a used 3W to match my Ping i25 driver from Golfsmith. It is in excellent condition and I got it for less than $50.

I went to the range with it twice, and was hitting it really nicely.

I had an other 3W with a regular flex shaft, and couldn't count on it at all. I dislike hybrids (unless they are automobiles), so I was left with a huge yardage gap between my driver and 4-iron.

Bought some Chromesoft balls to try out from Amazon this morning...12 hours later and they're here!

Finally settled on a new #9 style putter.

never-compromise-golf-sub-30-type-40-putter-9.jpg

Didn't need it, but Happy Father's Day to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back