JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks to RoyalWuff, I am the proud new owner of a 3dx hybrid and wedge.

Hybrids have always given me fits. I hated the thought of trying to swing them. I thought it was due to the one from the starter set I was using, so I tried hbo12's slingshot. Hated it too.

The Nickent 3DX Ironwood though... Oh my god... This thing is SO easy to hit, it feels like cheating... I did some testing today, and I have removed my 5 wood and 4 iron just to make room. It feels unreal as well, like hitting a tee with no ball. Its like jet fuel, a nice, smooth swing, a crisp sound and a high launch, landing some 210 odd yards away.

I cant believe something like this exists. Are all high quality hybrids this amazing?

I have the Nickent 4dx hybrids, and feel the exact same way about mine. Nickent was called "The King of Hybrids" before they closed down, and it's easy to see why. Smooth as butter, hot as a rocket, straight as an arrow. I dont care how you describe them, cause I know it'll be good!

I cant believe something like this exists. Are all high quality hybrids this amazing?

Unfortunately no. They were king of hybrids for a reason.

Its good to be in love, haha Ive tryed them also. Wonderful feeling to them.

I am glad those clubs are working out for you! 210 is way farther than i could ever hit it. Keep us posted.

I hit the wedge a lot today. I was afraid the larger head and sole would make flops difficult, but I was wrong. It is a very versatile wedge, but not the prettiest thing on earth. Think panel van- gets it done, but not stylish.

I hit the wedge a lot today. I was afraid the larger head and sole would make flops difficult, but I was wrong. It is a very versatile wedge, but not the prettiest thing on earth. Think panel van- gets it done, but not stylish.
Glad to hear you like the new sticks!

There is no place on the scorecare for pretty or style points. Al that matters is your score gets lower. If it helps lower the score all the better. :banana:

There is no place on the scorecare for pretty or style points. Al that matters is your score gets lower. If it helps lower the score all the better. :banana:

Agreed.

Back