Daphne's Headcover Classics

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As you might know THP loves Daphne's headcovers not only for their quality product and customer service but because the people who own this company care so deeply about what they do. Below you will find three of their classic headcovers that have been a best seller for them for over 10 years!

If you are looking for a new headcover to protect your clubs please be sure to check out these three. For more options you can visit their website here and make sure to like their fan page for new updates daily! Daphne's Facebook Fan Page

The Golden Retriever
1218460568_kXU9b-L.jpg

The Gopher
1218460578_da6H7-L.jpg

The Gorilla
1218460706_ZRGYy-L.jpg

I have the THP Gorilla, and I would consider getting the Golden Retriever one if it came to the THP store. Might do it anyway, but from here it would be almost a sure thing.

I've got the THP gator and gorilla. The quality is exceptional and what I've come to expect from Daphne's and THP!

Tap before talk.

Would it ever be possible to get other Daphnes headcover products with the THP logo like in the THP store.

I have the Dragon and the THP Gator.. Great headcovers and extremely well made

just purchased the 2 in 1 hippo. My old gator from about 12 years back doesnt quite fit the new 460 heads

The people at Daphne's are just super!! I had to return my tulip to get repaired and their customer service and the quality of their products is just amazing. I just got the daisy and the sunflower so my garden is complete. I do have animals: a pink poodle and a hedgehog that I use to keep my Mashie warm :)

We still have a few headcovers left in our store.

Hey GG do you know if they do custom orders? I think allot of people on here would buy a magnetic white R11 headcover, i want that with the inside white as well so it doesnt leave black streaks on the club. I figured they might if we got enough people that wanted one.

Hey GG do you know if they do custom orders? I think allot of people on here would buy a magnetic white R11 headcover, i want that with the inside white as well so it doesnt leave black streaks on the club. I figured they might if we got enough people that wanted one.

I can't imagine that they would make a TaylorMade Headcover. They could take one of their headcovers and put a TaylorMade logo on it but that would be about it.

If only they made non animal covers...

Nah, I mean like... more traditional looking. I like a more subdued look.

I guess to me that defeats the purpose of getting a different headcover. But I like the fun whimsical stuff.

I totally get that. I am just weird.

I have this skunk but rarely game it. Might be a good one to start the year with. I have no idea why I bought a skunk, but thought it was cool at the time I guess.

413ce%2Bo2wkL.jpg

I own two myself and they make a great product. It's such a great company with great people.

They look snazzy and I keep trying to get my hands on the crab and lobster but no one seems to stock them. Blerg.

Also has anyone else ever thought that the shark cover looks a little stoned? I mean, that is one happy looking shark.

I can't imagine that they would make a TaylorMade Headcover. They could take one of their headcovers and put a TaylorMade logo on it but that would be about it.

i didnt mean one that said taylormade or even had a TM logo, i just meant one that fit the R11 perfect. sorry for the confusion

i didnt mean one that said taylormade or even had a TM logo, i just meant one that fit the R11 perfect. sorry for the confusion

Oh, that makes a lot more sense I was definitely confused. I believe they could do something like that. They have the best costumer service ever. If you reach out to them I am sure they would get back to you quickly with an answer.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense I was definitely confused. I believe they could do something like that. They have the best costumer service ever. If you reach out to them I am sure they would get back to you quickly with an answer.

alright thanks

I have the elephant and absolutely love it...it just exudes quality.

Any chance anyone here knows where to find a Daphne's American flag headcover? I'm looking to buy one to replace my stock R9 HC, and cant find a Daphnes one anywhere. I dont know for sure that they make one, I just want to check them first because of all the good reviews I've read.

Any chance anyone here knows where to find a Daphne's American flag headcover? I'm looking to buy one to replace my stock R9 HC, and cant find a Daphnes one anywhere. I dont know for sure that they make one, I just want to check them first because of all the good reviews I've read.

They don't make an American flag one, but they make this (a red, white and blue eagle):

http://www.blind9golf.com/daphnes-headcover-rwb-eagle.html

I really like the Daphne headcovers but the UK prices are just ridiculous. Why do we have to take the $ price and just change it to £, I wish we actaully did a proper conversion so we paid the same as you guys.

Back