Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I bet there will be some people begging for an extra spot to open up this time around.

I am really digging the All Day Demo Session. This will make for better rounds on the weekend.

I bet there will be some people begging for an extra spot to open up this time around.

I am really digging the All Day Demo Session. This will make for better rounds on the weekend.

yep, with an option to replay too setho!

And don't forget you can take some of the toys from demo day that aren't embargoed out for a spin on the course (if you ask nicely!). I am so glad I'm all confirmed because I know this one is going to fill before May.

I want in! What do i do next? Someone help! JB i heard your wife needs to send me an EMAIL. lets do it!

From the original post.

The 2nd Annual THP Golf Outing & Demo Day is only available to a maximum of 50 golfers (as of right now). We are limiting it for a reason, so if you are planning on going, you must sign up by contacting Golfer Gal via email so that we can add you to the list. golfergal@thehackersparadise.com

Once you sign up, you will receive instructions on booking your room through the resort.

What JB said. Just send me an email at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com and I will send over all the information you need to get signed up. :smile:

So who's all coming early and/or staying late for the outing? AdamsGirl and myself will more than likely be flying down to FL on the Tuesday before and leaving the following Wednesday. We haven't figured out exactly where we'll be flying to, it may be Orlando, Tampa, even maybe West Palm. Price will dictate that as we move forward. But is the plan for everyone to arrive on Thursday and leave Monday??

yep, with an option to replay too setho!

You know I am going to play 36 a day!

And don't forget you can take some of the toys from demo day that aren't embargoed out for a spin on the course (if you ask nicely!). I am so glad I'm all confirmed because I know this one is going to fill before May.

Only at THP....

So who's all coming early and/or staying late for the outing? AdamsGirl and myself will more than likely be flying down to FL on the Tuesday before and leaving the following Wednesday. We haven't figured out exactly where we'll be flying to, it may be Orlando, Tampa, even maybe West Palm. Price will dictate that as we move forward. But is the plan for everyone to arrive on Thursday and leave Monday??

I'll be arriving on Thursday morning to take advantage of the spa before the outing and leaving on Monday, probably in the afternoon so I can either laze around the pool or get one last round in. Haven't booked flights yet because I'm using JetBlue miles and can't book this far out.

As it stands now I am arriving at the resort on Thursday and leaving Monday, probably morning. I have not made airline reservations yet so things can change

I'll be arriving on Thursday morning to take advantage of the spa before the outing and leaving on Monday, probably in the afternoon so I can either laze around the pool or get one last round in. Haven't booked flights yet because I'm using JetBlue miles and can't book this far out.

As it stands now I am arriving at the resort on Thursday and leaving Monday, probably morning. I have not made airline reservations yet so things can change

SWFL has already talked about being interested in a monday morning round. I'll be making my flight plans for monday based around a monday morning round (with hopefully more wiggle room than last time). I would think it very reasonable that we could have 1-2 4 somes on monday morning.

Since I intend on playing 36 holes Sat/Sun I doubt i'll come early to play before things kick off on friday.

RX is doing our confirmations and we will be official very soon! This is not an outing that I want to be late joining in case there are no more spots left.

RX is doing our confirmations and we will be official very soon! This is not an outing that I want to be late joining in case there are no more spots left.

And just like magic... SethO and I are official. Sent in the confirmation today. We'll be staying Thursday- Sunday and hoping to play monday morning. 90 holes in three days sounds like the perfect way to spend time with friends!

And just like magic... SethO and I are official. Sent in the confirmation today. We'll be staying Thursday- Sunday and hoping to play monday morning. 90 holes in three days sounds like the perfect way to spend time with friends!

awesome! I'm planning on playing 36 holes on Saturday. May sneak in 18 on Thursday when I get there. Unsure about 36 on Sunday because I am probably flying out of Ft. Lauderdale so I may drive back after the round. Not sure though

Glad so many are booking early. You guys are right, this one may fill up rather quickly. We hope so anyway, then we can start unveiling some cool ideas and other things that we have planned.

Sweet! You hear that world? Gus and I are a-comming to florida to show that Champion course whose boss!

Sweet! You hear that world? Gus and I are a-comming to florida to show that Champion course whose boss!

The launch monitor is probably listening and he/she is yelling... MERCY! :D

You did notice that I didn't hit a single ball in front of that thing last time right?

True that, but I feel a SethO on a monitor part deux coming for this outing. I got a feeling that you'll be alright this time around but I'm sure the monitor is not holding it's collective breath. :D

True that, but I feel a SethO on a monitor part deux coming for this outing. I got a feeling that you'll be alright this time around but I'm sure the monitor is not holding it's collective breath. :D

haha. I have only toed a driver that bad once in my life. Just my luck that there was a LM there to stop my ball...

I can't wait till I figure out where I'm gonna be next year so I can confirm my attendance to the festivities in the spring. Hopefully some decisions will get made within the next month or so. I hope this doesn't fill up too fast and I'm left out of the fun.

haha. I have only toed a driver that bad once in my life. Just my luck that there was a LM there to stop my ball...

The launch monitor aims to please.

I'll be sending my CCA to the resort tomorrow!! We'll be going from Wednesday to Wednesday. Give us some extra time to enjoy the resort.

so, how many people have made their reservations?
I need to send mine in this week!! can't get left out!

I have!

You better not miss out! Is your better half going to come again?

I have!

You better not miss out! Is your better half going to come again?

Yes, she'll be there as well. We are looking forward to it, and can't wait till it's time to go relax and have fun!!

Back