Taylormade Corza Ghost

Father Frost

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, obviously very new here but I thought I'd share my most recent acquisition and the last club I will add to my bag for the time being.

I've been toying with the idea of replacing the Tommy Armour 845 Anser style putter I bought last summer because I just needed one to go and play for my first time on the course. While it did the job, it felt very clunky in my hands, and after a little begging, my wife let me go get the Corza Ghost. I've been trying several in the shop each time I went but this one seemed to feel the best to me. The black alignment lines on the white club head really helped me align my putts, and the weight just felt perfect to me. I have only had a chance to use it on the putting green at the range, but other than my complete lack of skill, I know I found the right one for me. It certainly feels like a big upgrade, and I'm really looking forward to using it on a real course in a couple of weeks.

I just thought I'd share my new find with you guys. I certainly recommend checking one out if you're shopping around for a new putter, I don't think it will disappoint.

Back