SeeMore Putters Thread

f25a0fe567607f7a17dd90f34bc6d9de.jpg
9d237f4999acb25e868e8dff3847a66f.jpg

Hmmm

Hmmmmm, very interesting. A black m1 on the bay.

$_57.JPG

Does anyone know the standard turnaround time for SeeMore's ordered directly off of their site?

Nothing fancy, just ordered a X3 on Saturday. I am playing in a tourney on Saturday and was hoping to have it for that!

Does anyone know the standard turnaround time for SeeMore's ordered directly off of their site?

Nothing fancy, just ordered a X3 on Saturday. I am playing in a tourney on Saturday and was hoping to have it for that!

From what I have seen, it varies depending on how much they have going on. They will send you a tracking # when it is ready to go. If you wanted to call them, tell them you are from THP and let them know you were really hoping to have it by Saturday for the tournament, my guess it that it would happen.

Put one of the new SuperStroke Counterbalance grips on my m7 this weekend and really loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put one of the new SuperStroke Counterbalance grips on my m7 this weekend and really loved it

I wish I had done this. I have a 2.0 on my z2c with a back weight in it, and I'm not sure how I feel about the weight. I do wish it was easier to pull so I could experiment.

I officially need another shelf...

943f1f7b12649b994fd3338d7238f0f4.jpg

Collection is looking good my friend! Don't see any PR covers in the mix though. That needs to change! haha I see you got the red and white cover off the bay a few months ago. I seriously pondered it as it is a sweet looking cover.

Just received the following message from Alex about my m7 PR:

Scott,
Just got an update! Finally! Putter is done at the milling house. Cleaning it up and shipping back to me in Franklin by the end of the week!

:bananadance::banana::joy::rockon::thumb:

Just received the following message from Alex about my m7 PR:

Scott,
Just got an update! Finally! Putter is done at the milling house. Cleaning it up and shipping back to me in Franklin by the end of the week!

:bananadance::banana::joy::rockon::thumb:

I missed all of this! What are you doing to it?????

I missed all of this! What are you doing to it?????

The copper insert was not seated properly on the heel end. As long as I hit it off the sweet spot or out on the toe end, no problem. A little inside the alignment line was an adventure though. Was going to send it back to the guy I bought it from but Alex said he would take care of it, as usual!

The copper insert was not seated properly on the heel end. As long as I hit it off the sweet spot or out on the toe end, no problem. A little inside the alignment line was an adventure though. Was going to send it back to the guy I bought it from but Alex said he would take care of it, as usual!

Impressive!! Keeping everything else the same or is it getting a face lift?

Impressive!! Keeping everything else the same or is it getting a face lift?

He said it would come back looking like new! The finish was in really good shape aside from the typical sole wear. He is putting in a copper colored PVD shaft like Cookie has in his m1 PR that he bought last summer. Groovy Blue and Hackers Green Patent covers will come to me with it.

He said it would come back looking like new! The finish was in really good shape aside from the typical sole wear. He is putting in a copper colored PVD shaft like Cookie has in his m1 PR that he bought last summer. Groovy Blue and Hackers Green Patent covers will come to me with it.

Dude, that sounds absolutely excellent.

I want all the mfgp2 in the world. Every material, every alignment setup, every finish.

I want all the mfgp2 in the world. Every material, every alignment setup, every finish.

You will need a large staff bag.

Hmm. I seem to have a one off sitting in a bag unused.

You can have the right handed ones. I still want a Lefty!

Back