It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

and you get to run THP solo...muwahahahaha
I am joking, JB has done all the heavy lifting. I will just be placing some putters in the car which is no big deal. But he does get to go play golf today and since my car is stuffed I am stranded at the house. At least that means I get some more mommy/Ellie time before she gets picked up by the dog sitter tonight.

*rescinds offer to help unload and load gear at Outing* lol
Yeah, those 6 staff bags each weighing 60 lbs full of gear and the 25 drivers, just got in the car themselves.

I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously with that new avatar. TC controlled or not. lol
And I give you one FLTC, pefect for the job.

So all but one box of putters are loaded into the car. I just hope that the resort has some more staff bags we can use because we have drivers and putters just randomly thrown about my car, and I am just about out of room. I will not be able to see when backing out. I have this horrible fear the latch to my trunk will break and golf clubs will be thrown about the highway.

Here is a weather update for everyone:

1010052790_REy4Y-L.jpg

Layover in Baltimore. Next stop WPB. T minus 3 hours!!!

sun tan lotion everyone! minimum 15 spf too....

Yep. Ive checked out. Im at work but Im not at work. They might see me but I dont see them. Because Im not really here, Im in FL already.

I'm in the same position OEM. I'm at work, but not really. I have a meeting this morning around 9:45 that will take 2 hours I'm told. After that all I have to do is sit here at my desk, check for updates on THP, transfer a cell number from a pda to a blackberry, and then I'm done!

Layover in Baltimore. Next stop WPB. T minus 3 hours!!!

I like that airport...I enjoy the mexican place in the B wing

I'm in the same position OEM. I'm at work, but not really. I have a meeting this morning around 9:45 that will take 2 hours I'm told. After that all I have to do is sit here at my desk, check for updates on THP, transfer a cell number from a pda to a blackberry, and then I'm done!

Dont forget lunch! Theres another hour. Im trying to have the appearance of busy but its not working very well. I just need to make to around 3 and then Im off for some practice at the range. And then I guess its time to start packing tonight.

I like that airport...I enjoy the mexican place in the B wing

I am in B- I would go find it but its to early for Mexican. Not to mention what it would do to the person next to me on the next flight...

never too early for mexican! salsa and nacho cheese with eggs? yum
I am in B- I would go find it but its to early for Mexican. Not to mention what it would do to the person next to me on the next flight...

Dont forget lunch! Theres another hour. Im trying to have the appearance of busy but its not working very well. I just need to make to around 3 and then Im off for some practice at the range. And then I guess its time to start packing tonight.

that's right...I forgot about Lunch. My day is all set then!!! Here's to a fast day!

which airports are people catching their connecting flight down to FL? I am flying from Albany to Philly to THP OUTING

Thanks / OEM leaves Philly around 1 tomorrow.

Driving to Atlanta early in the morning. Delta flight straight to WPB! It's going to be hard to sleep tonight :bulgy-eyes:

Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada) - Detroit - Fort Lauderdale (not WPB I know)

Tomorrow, leave 9a.m., arrive 11a.m., leave 2p.m., arrive 5 p.m.

MLI > ATL > PBI

So, I have a vendor that is making me work (due to their complete lack of ability) my butt off today. Oh well, I suppose that it will make the day go faster.

Here is a weather update for everyone:

1010052790_REy4Y-L.jpg

Great.... Championship course not tough enough, lets throw some wind out there too just to ensure pain.

Southwest? My wife and I are leaving at about 1pm on Southwest out of Philly.

I think that is the flight for them...I am on US Airways leaving Philly @ 10. You'll notice THanks and OEM because they will board the plan and ask for a JB special

Back