It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

OH I'm sure we'll find some other way to use the Prison Calendar...

Like to a spring outing?!!

Yes! I cant wait already

Well, sunday night drink yourself into a coma and plan on waking just in time for the spring outting. You may wanna wake up a month ealry so you get your legs and arms back...hehe

edit: You will also wake up to find out the Cowboys didnt win a game all year. Go Romo

I just had a driving range lunch and it went great! I think I fixed my short and right misses and was actually hitting it flush again. I'm playing tomorrow night then cleaning the clubs up and getting ready for the trip!

Work for another few hours... got tomorrow off, so I can pack in the afternoon, make sure I have my 4 dozen balls for the trip, double check my golf bag, and get ready to hit the road!! Can't wait till Thrs.! By 1:30 I should be in the pool!!

Tomorrow is going to be a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG day at work. One T, TC and UncleDaddy are meeting me in the ATL somewhere Thursday morning for our trek to West Palm.

say hi to the ATL Housewives for me...
Tomorrow is going to be a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG day at work. One T, TC and UncleDaddy are meeting me in the ATL somewhere Thursday morning for our trek to West Palm.

He's like a cheetah. He has amazing speed at first, but eventually he just keels over.

He's like a cheetah. He has amazing speed at first, but eventually he just keels over.

Ok guys let's keep this one on topic..........hehe

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Getting ready to leave the office and go to the driving range for the last time until I hit FL!!! Tonight it will be packing and checking everything twice....

I'm pretty sure that I'm getting NO WORK done Wednesday and I KNOW I'm getting NO WORK done on Thursday cause I pretty much checked out 1000% on Monday.

I'm running all my errands early because it's going to be a whirlwind these next couple of days. Had to hit the golf stores to pickup some extra balls and gloves for this shindig. Can't wait!!!

I am not sure if I mentioned this before by I have a little something for the ladies. GloveIt is sending an array of gloves for the ladies. Sorry fellas they only make ladies stuff.

Man I wish I was going. Are there going to be many 3 woods there? I'm looking for a new one. I'm really more interested in accuracy than distance. Can't wait to hear what all you guys think about all the clubs you get to test out. Have fun!

Man I wish I was going. Are there going to be many 3 woods there? I'm looking for a new one. I'm really more interested in accuracy than distance. Can't wait to hear what all you guys think about all the clubs you get to test out. Have fun!

We don't have a ton of 3woods maybe 4-5 companies.

Is there going to be a limit as to how many strokes per hole a person can have? It's a fact that most of us are going to have a blow up hole or two. Maybe by setting the limit to a triple bogey it will speed the flow up? Also if you are not sure you have hit the ball into a water hazard, hit a provisional or take a drop at entry point. I know Saturday is going to be a fun day but time can slip away :hungry:.. Maybe each group can set up their own local rules? :D

There is no stroke limit. But I am sure people will use etiquette and pick up if they are moving to slow.

Lunch today will consist of 100 balls at the range. Looking forward to ironing some things out in my swing. Probably will do the same tomorrow.

24 hours from right now I'll be about half way to Houston!!

Lunch today will consist of 100 balls at the range. Looking forward to ironing some things out in my swing. Probably will do the same tomorrow.

Bring ketchup, they are quite bad tasting without proper condiments.

I'm all about dropping at point of entry. Hopefully everyone in my groups is cool with that.

I can't believe the outing takes place this weekend. Time has flown bye.

Is there going to be a limit as to how many strokes per hole a person can have? It's a fact that most of us are going to have a blow up hole or two. Maybe by setting the limit to a triple bogey it will speed the flow up? Also if you are not sure you have hit the ball into a water hazard, hit a provisional or take a drop at entry point. I know Saturday is going to be a fun day but time can slip away :hungry:.. Maybe each group can set up their own local rules? :D

I find that the yellow range balls have a little more flavor. Maybe a sprinkling of salt, but I don't want to take away from their natural bouquet. hehe

My stuff is in the process of being packed, so my "ironing out" will have to happen real time at the PGA Resort Range....

Back