Never Compromise Gambler Pictures - All 4 Models

I really like the Flush on their website with the green paintfill, maybe my initials too. I wouldn't want to go to overboard and ruin the look.

Do you have any pictures of the stock grip?

Here are 2 from my phone just now.

44cf65e5-43ff-4418.jpg

44cf65e5-4411-1f9d.jpg

with all due respect JB...that picture makes me kind of sick. Between the staff bags, the rack of putters, and The Gambler.

At least I have a killer SeeMore putter. :D

Thanks JB!

A touch more subtle than I expected, not that it's a bad thing. Perhaps they'll have custom grips in their options too!

with all due respect JB...that picture makes me kind of sick. Between the staff bags, the rack of putters, and The Gambler.

At least I have a killer SeeMore putter. :D

This might bother you more then....hehe. but what does this say, out of all these choices, witb.

44cf65e5-46bd-8831.jpg

This might bother you more then....hehe. but what does this say, out of all these choices, witb.

I hear good putters stick to one flat stick and use it until it falls apart :giggle:, or their wife hits them with a 9-iron.

I hear good putters stick to one flat stick and use it until it falls apart :giggle:, or their wife hits them with a 9-iron.

Apparently they lose their pitting abilities when they get hit with said 9-iron.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

I would sure love me a flush, reminds me of the ol odyssey #9 except prettier :)

44cf65e5-46bd-8831.jpg
:wtf::drool:

44cf65e5-46bd-8831.jpg

That picture makes me sick.... and extremely jealous. All I have is a 4x8 section of garage cabinets to keep my gear.

As for the Gambler putters, I love the looks of the Royal and the Flush. Just sweet.

This may have been asked already in another thread, if so I apologize in advance.... Any word on pricing?

$299..

i'd love to see some in hand pics of some of these putters that have been pain filled and customized.

i'd love to see some in hand pics of some of these putters that have been pain filled and customized.

I believe you will once the custom section becomes a reality in Feb. At least I hope we will.

I believe you will once the custom section becomes a reality in Feb. At least I hope we will.

have you started thinking about what direction you want to go with yours or is it one of those situation where you need to wait for that section in order to see what's available?

have you started thinking about what direction you want to go with yours or is it one of those situation where you need to wait for that section in order to see what's available?

THP Putter will be BEAUTIFUL. Cannot decide if I want to go with our classic colors, or if I want to go with some craziness like the purple and avocado shoes we did with FootJoy.

THP Putter will be BEAUTIFUL. Cannot decide if I want to go with our classic colors, or if I want to go with some craziness like the purple and avocado shoes we did with FootJoy.

well, it's cool to have options. can't wait to see what you come up with.

Just guessing this would be a display piece anyway, how cool would it be to create something wild, even some what of a matching piece to show with the Footjoys?

well, it's cool to have options. can't wait to see what you come up with.

Me neither.

Just guessing this would be a display piece anyway, how cool would it be to create something wild, even some what of a matching piece to show with the Footjoys?

Nah, I want to get my gamer customized.

We will have a full review on the entire line coming up very soon. As well as an interview with the designer.

I am excited to read/hear the interview with the designer. I am still siked about this putter. I was daydreaming about what paint fill options I would like on my Striaght.

We will have a full review on the entire line coming up very soon. As well as an interview with the designer.

Oh man! This is great news!

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

Really looking forward to it.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Looking forward to the reviews and interview.

I believe we only have a few more weeks until we see what that custom section of the shop is all about.

I believe we only have a few more weeks until we see what that custom section of the shop is all about.

are you talking about on their website? is that where you can go in and play with the paintfill options and such?

Back