The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
#TheGrandaddy is one of the greatest golf events ever held. The Zoo Crew vs Team THP held in beautiful Palm Springs, CA and you can see the highlight video below from last year. This will be the official Grandaddy thread and this 1st post will get updated with all of the pertinent info as it becomes available.

The Grandaddy of em all wants you to be a part of Team THP (Team Redemption) and the event is unlike anything before it. To get an idea of what is included, here is a short list.

The event has it all and it is ALL EXPENSES PAID courtesy of Callaway Golf.
December 7th-9th
Fitting at the same place tour players go to.
Golf at one of the nicest courses you will ever step foot on.
Team THP vs Team Callaway
Full bags of gear
Competition & Rivalry
Dinners, drinks and more.

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as entering the contests as they come up. Outside of the captain for Team Redemption, the rest of the 10 spots are completely up for grabs. This is open for all skill levels and THP and Callaway only have one rule to follow if you plan on trying to enter and each team before you that has earned the spot can tell you what it is. The golden rule is "Don't Be A Jerk".

Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2015 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

We will kick off this thread with a message from the Zoo Crew captain, Harry Arnett from Callaway Golf.

[video=youtube;6-MFWIzE6gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-MFWIzE6gc[/video]

Team Redemption
Jman - Captain
Nebgolfer - King MVP Autobid
PhillyV - Gauntlet MVP Autobid
cdpkook132 - 1st Contest Winner
rallo - 2nd Contest Winner
mikeg_74 - 3rd Contest Winner
Tbaker34 - 4th Contest Winner
JB - Jason Finley Autobid
ddec - 5th Contest Winner
TexasHacker - 5th Contest Winner
misike - Final Contest Winner
Harvmp28 - Final Contest Winner

Last edited:
I'm ready coach!!!!

This is going to turn into the hottest thread around very quickly - I am looking forward to having a go at being one of the lucky members that gets to experience this amazing event

It is special just following along via the forum so I can't even begin to imagine what it is like to actually be there....

Well that certainly woke me up this morning! I honestly don't know how they can top last year... but I'm excited to find out.

Dude is hilarious. Can't wait for the opening contest...and all of them for that matter. This thread is going to be huge and I can't wait to follow along with all the festivities.

Hecks yeah! #redemption

With my game coming back, I'm going to try to get in on this one.

Awesome! Love the "Comfort Station" street sign on the wall in Harry's office. 9 THPers will join Captain Jman on a trip of a lifetime! Callaway and THP make fabulous events, but this truly is The Grandaddy of them all!

Last edited:
Cant believe its almost grandaddy time already, looking forward to the contests being kicked off!

Let the games begin!

Im out for redemption for THP and my game.

I am so motivated already and this just adds to it. So ready to work more on my game and to get in shape. :)

Bigger and better...should one expect nothing less from those animals. What a great venue and I'm sure some new twists. Looking forward to hearing any and everything.

Nice way to start of a Monday. And Harry always cracks me up.

And so it begins. Nine spots open. Nine joining the fight for redemption.

I'm ready. Are you?

Team remedial ha ha. Gotta love Harry. JMAN and crew will get the W this year!!!

This is just too cool not to try and enter and It was a blast following along last year! Can't wait to throw my name into the hat!

And so it begins. Nine spots open. Nine joining the fight for redemption.

I'm ready. Are you?

I'm ready Jman!!

Yes. This. Is. Exciting.

I'm definitely hoping to be part of Team Redemption as should everybody on THP.

If you're not chomping at the bit to get into The Grandaddy, you should be.

Year 3, bigger & better!

Business is about to pick up and I'm ready. I really hope I win my way onto this team and help James bring that belt back where it belongs.

Hello there. Nice way to start the week! I think I'll go practice with my NEW Callaway XR Pro hybrid to keep the Callaway-themed mojo going this morning!

This has got to be the year to quiet down all the ZooCrew trash talk!

This is going to be AWESOME!!! Can't wait for the contests and a chance at this! Just need my wrist to heal up quick so I can get back to work on my game!

Back