Best Golf course in idaho?

jroters

Reaction score
Handicap
There are few I have not played up North, but i hope to get up there this year and play Circling raven and coeur d alene, idaho.

Top 5 I have played:

1. Hillcrest
2. Jug Mountain
3. Spurwing
4. Banbury
5. Crane Creek

While I live in the Seattle area, I get over to Spokane quite a bit and have played numerous Idaho courses....

Circling Raven is one of my favorite courses EVER!!!! It is amazing....Never had a bad experience there and have probably a dozen or so rounds in....Green fees are pretty fair for the quality of the course, usually under $100

Floating green is pretty cool...The course is beautiful from 1 to 18, views are amazing, probably the best up keep anywhere I have played...The green fees can get pretty steep, but I have fell into a few rounds there for under $100, but they can run upwards of $250 on some weekends....Check out their stay and play packages for better deals....

A few others that are fairly priced are The Highlands in Post Falls.....Stone Ridge about 30 miles north of CDA and there are always the courses over in Spokane that are pretty cool...

I haven't played any of the Southern Idaho courses yet, but many that you listed are on my radar....

Get to Circling Raven, you won't be disappointed....

The CDA public course is a very nice muni as well. Looking forward to playing Circling Raven in may for a friends bachelor party, and I will take my maiden voyage to the CDA resort course this year as well. Highlands, Prairie Falls and The Links are also decently priced and a pretty fun track to play.

I also live in the Seattle area and have to agree that Circling Raven is a great course in Idaho!!!

Another vote for Circling Raven. IMO Falcon Crest is the best public course in the Boise area.

Back