Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a dayuuummmm thing other than a new golf bag :thumb::bomb: I hate having my clubs getting stuck half way down when trying to put one in the bag. I have a friend who is currently working in the Athens, Ga. store who said I could trade in some old clubs on a new bag so i am really pondering this.

With that said,,,, I have been interested in the Cally 815 since watching MillerTime destroy balls with it. :bulgy-eyes:

I have a Taylor Made stand bag is good shape that you can have, free of charge of course, if you want it. I believe it has a 6 way divider and is blue and white with black trim. I could bring it to you in Savannah if you are interested.

With the 30% off CPO is offering I'm finding it really hard to resist a new set of Bertha irons with recoils! Wonder how mad my wife would get :bicker:
I'm contemplating the DBD right now, but just cannot do it. I'm hitting the 815 alpha so well I cannot imagine getting more out of a driver.

Not a damn thing. I've woken up to my setup and options here.

Well, not a damn thing that's released, the unknown is always intriguing.
I hit some (a few) unknowns today it is very intriguing but I am sure THP will have full coverage shortly

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hit some (a few) unknowns today it is very intriguing but I am sure THP will have full coverage shortly

I think you need to spill the beans in a text message lol

All is CPO talk so I went to take a look at the 815...safe to say I'll be going to hit this tomorrow at GS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always do. Its why there's no place like THP.

I'm kind of surprised you don't have the XR Pros already. In fact, I'm a little disappointed.

Lol! Everyone I know is surprised that I've stayed the course with the MP15s outside of the two weeks I gave the J15 DFs a run.

I'll probably just wait until next spring to do anything with my irons. I when I swing well, the clubs are great. Unfortunately, they haven't made a club that makes me swing well all the time. The wife got me a fitting at club champion for Father's Day, so I'll heed the advice JB gave me at the B-Stone event last winter and wait until everything is out, then get fit for something

Stumbled into a brand new AD-DI shaft. Time to find a head for it.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

J40 dpc's and SeeMore z2c..

There was a good set of j40's on the marketplace. Might still be available.

Lol! Everyone I know is surprised that I've stayed the course with the MP15s outside of the two weeks I gave the J15 DFs a run.

I'll probably just wait until next spring to do anything with my irons. I when I swing well, the clubs are great. Unfortunately, they haven't made a club that makes me swing well all the time. The wife got me a fitting at club champion for Father's Day, so I'll heed the advice JB gave me at the B-Stone event last winter and wait until everything is out, then get fit for something

That's the release I'm waiting for.

I have a Taylor Made stand bag is good shape that you can have, free of charge of course, if you want it. I believe it has a 6 way divider and is blue and white with black trim. I could bring it to you in Savannah if you are interested.

Do the stand bags fit on a golf cart? I don't ever walk anymore due to my knee & hip issues . I remember the old stand bags had a metal thing protruding out that caused an ill fit while riding.

Do the stand bags fit on a golf cart? I don't ever walk anymore due to my knee & hip issues . I remember the old stand bags had a metal thing protruding out that caused an ill fit while riding.

In general, other than the bags designed to be really light, I've never had a real issue with putting stand bags on a cart. I walk the majority of my rounds, but when I'm on a cart, I've had no complaints with the vast majority of bags I've used.

In general, other than the bags designed to be really light, I've never had a real issue with putting stand bags on a cart. I walk the majority of my rounds, but when I'm on a cart, I've had no complaints with the vast majority of bags I've used.

I'm headed over to Dick's today to look at a few bags and I'll check out how the stand bags compare with storage and such. Thanks for the info :thumb:

Scott I will get back with ya partner and thanks for the offer!

I use one all the time on a push cart and use it on a riding cart when I ride without issue. The reason I didn't use this bag much was it was a little too heavy to carry and I have another stand bag I like more now that I use a push cart. Just sitting around taking up space now.

I'm headed over to Dick's today to look at a few bags and I'll check out how the stand bags compare with storage and such. Thanks for the info :thumb:

Scott I will get back with ya partner and thanks for the offer!

I had a Nike hybrid bag for a while that was sort of in-between. It was great for the range because it had a stand mechanism, but also was designed to be put on a cart. Little too heavy to carry on a regular basis, but I could get by with it. Good luck in the search. Lots of good options out there.

I use one all the time on a push cart and use it on a riding cart when I ride without issue. The reason I didn't use this bag much was it was a little too heavy to carry and I have another stand bag I like more now that I use a push cart. Just sitting around taking up space now.

Man I am soooooo tired of fighting with putting my clubs back in my bag and having to fight with them. They catch on the lining of the individual pockets and make me want to pull my hair out :angry:

These guys (darn you Kang) with either programs or modus shafts

ed6836940886d5e96dd9f480839cf778.jpg

I think you told me the same thing with the Epon AF503. Dang you!!!

I think you told me the same thing with the Epon AF503. Dang you!!!

Do it! Lol

The new PING i-series irons and some PM grind goodness. The latter may happen today.

Cobra Fly Z irons and Ping I series irons. Both hawkponders

Callaway MD3 wedges. I really like what I am seeing from them so far, so #TheGauntlet will be a great testing ground to see if I want a full set of them.

With the 30% off CPO is offering I'm finding it really hard to resist a new set of Bertha irons with recoils! Wonder how mad my wife would get :bicker:

Went to my local course this morning and they had a 7 iron Bertha with recoil in F3, which is what I would order, and this ponder is over. The Bertha was not any longer than my current 7 iron and I hit way to many off line. The impact felt great but the lighter graphite shaft really threw me off. I hit around 25 balls with each and my current 7 iron was just as long and dispersion was better.

Now the XR 7 iron was a different story. It had the project X LZ and it felt smooth and the ball flight was awesome on the few I hit. Will have to give it a go again tomorrow morning when I have more time.

Vokey SM5 Raw wedges. Nothing wrong with my black SM5 wedges right now, but I'm a sucker for raw wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back