FS R11 4wd 17deg.

rajohnson

Reaction score
Handicap
For sale: Taylormade R11 4wd, 17deg. Stock stiff shaft, standard length. I have hit it twice, its not for me. Headcover and wrench included. I put a brand new NDMC black/white grip. $140 shipped conus.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sweet deal, if this were a 3w I would be all over it. I'm curious, what was it that you did not like about it? I'm on the market for a new 3w and have been checking different review threads, just curious what your experience with this club was. You don't need to post it here so the subject doesnt get changed too much, just post it on my wall or in a PM

Is this an actual wood or a hybrid?

I know sometimes the companies call their 4 hybrids woods to make them sound cooler...:D

Is this an actual wood or a hybrid?

I know sometimes the companies call their 4 hybrids woods to make them sound cooler...:D

These are more a FW than hybrid. It's what we're testing.

Tap before talk.

Its a fairway wood.

Thanks guys!

Price drop. $140.00

I am going to give my buddy a call after work and ask him about this club. He is looking at R11 Driver and Woods.... I told him he needs a 4 Wood and he says he wants a 3, but I told him to save money and buy a 4 Wood and a 3 or 4 Rescue... so if I can talk him into that, you may have a buyer for this club.

if I didn't just decide to go with an M1 I'd be all over this. GLWS

I was hoping this would be gone by now, I am surprised it isn't.

looking for any kinds of trades? Clubs, shafts, etc?

Not really looking for any trades, I have too many clubs now.

If I had the cash i'd buy both clubs.

Back