Expensive Driver!!!

Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
Well...it only comes in 10.5 so I am not interested. :arrogant: :sarcastic:

Well...it only comes in 10.5 so I am not interested. :arrogant: :sarcastic:

Haha sorry mcook. Maybe if you offered $1,000 more they would make a custom club for ya :D

Haha sorry mcook. Maybe if you offered $1,000 more they would make a custom club for ya :D

Funny thing is some uber rich moron that sucks will buy one because none of his buddies have it. Build it and some jacka** will buy it. More power to the ones with money I suppose! lol

Funny thing is some uber rich moron that sucks will buy one because none of his buddies have it. Build it and some jacka** will buy it. More power to the ones with money I suppose! lol

haha very true :D

While I will never understand the pricing of some equipment, its about a brand name to some. This brand name means expensive and quality in some areas. Really no different than someone looking at people playing the latest TM or Titleist as they sit with their Nickent Evolver for next to nothing right now and wondering why someone would pay $400 for those drivers.

While I will never understand the pricing of some equipment, its about a brand name to some. This brand name means expensive and quality in some areas. Really no different than someone looking at people playing the latest TM or Titleist as they sit with their Nickent Evolver for next to nothing right now and wondering why someone would pay $400 for those drivers.

Good point....price to play for "exclusivity". But for $2,999 - it better go straight and 325 EVERY SINGLE TIME. :D If not, I will stick with my $149 Diablo Edge going 270 and straight 35% of the time! ha

Last edited:
wonder if I can get a custom NIblick made this way

I would game it if it had pin seeking technology and came with the commentator of the HAMMER driver who would follow me around yelling BOOM and POW every time I hit ball.

I feel like you have to be knighted to get this thing though.

Very true JB, but regardless of where you are this is a rediculous amount of money for one club. haha

I'd probably put a pop up mark on it my first swing.

I'd probably put a pop up mark on it my first swing.

HAHA That'd be my luck as well. Pay that much for a driver and screw it up on one swing :D haha

I hope it's forged for that kind of money :D

Hey! That's me!!

Also, did Scotty Cameron build this driver? Cuz it's got an SC price!!

Hey! That's me!!

Also, did Scotty Cameron build this driver? Cuz it's got an SC price!!

Hey Hey quit knockin on Scotty Cameron haha :D
Just messin' this price is too high for even Scotty haha

About the same chance as me winning the Mega Millions lottery. I would say exactly the same really.

Haha so basically if you were to hit the lottery you would buy this :D
That's funny

Haha so basically if you were to hit the lottery you would buy this :D
That's funny

I would...
I'd get the entire set of Maruman 24k gold irons to go with!
They'd sit in my living room, right next to my coffee table made out of a Ferrari V12 engine block, my McLaren steering wheel out of a Formula 1 car, and the giant bronze statue of me standing atop a giant moose with a rifle in my hands.

I would...
I'd get the entire set of Maruman 24k gold irons to go with!
They'd sit in my living room, right next to my coffee table made out of a Ferrari V12 engine block, my McLaren steering wheel out of a Formula 1 car, and the giant bronze statue of me standing atop a giant moose with a rifle in my hands.

LMFAO!!!

I'd game it. Actually I'd just think it would be fun to hit.

The only thing that made me laugh was the name, Prestigio. Because it rhymes with my favorite Family Guy quote. Little fact there for ya THP'ers.

Just think, next year your $3000. driver will be worth $11.00 as a trade in. ;)

Back