What club gives you the most confidence in your bag?

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
What club in your bag to you just love to hit? You know every shot is going to go close to where you planned.

My favorite club in my bag is my AW. It is my 100 yd club and I know if I am hitting it, I will be within 15 ft of the pin.

I like hitting any of my irons or wedges equally. If I had to pick one, I would say my 5 iron. I just love hitting it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I would say my 7 iron. Can always rely on it no matter what shot I need to hit with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff Fybrid 5h is a club I hit often and have tons of confidence in.

for me, it is my irons, mashie and full wedges. On some days, I know I have a few good greenside shots with a 55 or 60 degree wedge.

on a good day my 3 hybrid, just cant swing hard or out comes the topper

Gotta be the 8 iron for me. The first blade in my combo set and I love it!

(not the putter...) my 49° GW is perfect from about 115; i've been laying up to that distance more and more because of my early season suckage with the driver.

7 iron for me. Even on a bad day the 7 iron always flies straight.

My 3w seems to be pretty automatic for me. Guess I enjoy that.

My 6 iron, because I know that I hit it exactly 150 yards all the time. I am, as the gangsters say, "Money".

My 6 iron, because I know that I hit it exactly 150 yards all the time. I am, as the gangsters say, "Money".

LOL Bulldogs!

I'd have to say I'm money with the 7 and 9 iron. But if I had to choose I'm more precise with my 7 iron.

Nike VR Pro 4 wood....BEAST!!!! If I pull it, I dont miss the fairway.

PW for me. So consistent with that club. It goes 130 for me and if I need to layup on a par 5 or short par 4 (off the tee) thats the distance I'm shooting for.

I would love to say putter. My game is in shambles after all the snow so nothing is quite right yet. Last year my 56 wedge was the club.

I do like my new putter though, been pretty dialed in thus far

Favorite club has always been my 5 wood. Currently use TM 200. Easy off the fairway and I like to hit a high fade into long par 3s.

It's usually my 8 iron or my 60* wedge. Lately though, I've been extremely confident about my driver (superfast 2.0). It seems like I can't miss a fairway with that thing. And when that club is on, it seems like everything else just follows suit.

8 iron for me - always seem to hit it flush.

And also gotta admit - since I have started using the SeeMore Si1, I really have a lot of confidence on the greens and actually look forward to putting and seeing the result. Feel like I can make about anything.

Here lately it's been my driver. I always seem to me able to get up there and hit it great and actually straight! :D

i do feel very confident over putts, but my 8i and PW are really tuned in.

Right now my driver. I have 100% confidence that I can place the ball exactly where I want to with it right now. 7i is a close second.

I'm very comfortable with my 8i on down to my LW. On short par 3's and lay-ups on par 5's, I feel I should hit the green within 10-20 feet of the pin.

love my 8 iron the best - its a comfort club for sure.

the mashie is sure trying to pop its head in there though

Back