Register for a chance to receive a free 6-ball Penta TP pack

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks bro

Thanks!

Registered, thanks for the link

Thanks!

I believe this is the same one that Jacob posted up about a few weeks ago. Contest started on 4/6/2011 and it is for the first 15,000 qualified entrants during April, May, and June. My guess is that April has already met it's quota. "Qualified" means:

• Entrants with 15 or lower index/handicap
• Entrants who play 3 or more rounds each month
• Entrants who currently play: Titleist ProV1, ProV1X; Bridgestone B330, B330 RX, B330 RXS, B330S; Callaway Tour is, Tour iz, Tour ix; Nike 20XI, 20XI-X; Nike One Black, One Tour, One TourD, One Platinum; and Srixon Z-Star, Z-Star XV

I believe this is the same one that Jacob posted up about a few weeks ago. Contest started on 4/6/2011 and it is for the first 15,000 qualified entrants during April, May, and June. My guess is that April has already met it's quota. "Qualified" means:

• Entrants with 15 or lower index/handicap
• Entrants who play 3 or more rounds each month
• Entrants who currently play: Titleist ProV1, ProV1X; Bridgestone B330, B330 RX, B330 RXS, B330S; Callaway Tour is, Tour iz, Tour ix; Nike 20XI, 20XI-X; Nike One Black, One Tour, One TourD, One Platinum; and Srixon Z-Star, Z-Star XV

Not sure mcook...this says it is to help roll out the new version of the TM website (which looks pretty nice BTW). They also say they are sending out 50000 prizes.

Not sure mcook...this says it is to help roll out the new version of the TM website (which looks pretty nice BTW). They also say they are sending out 50000 prizes.

You are correct. But if you go to the Official Rules and it says what I stated above. 15,000 per month until they are all gone and you have to answer the questions correctly to even be considered. Was just giving everyone some additional info in case they did not look at the rules and tell them that your chance for April is probably not very good.

I registered right away but I don't know how they inform people if they get a sleeve. I have not heard anything yet. Has anyone else who registered around the 6th gotten any emails or received a sleeve in the mail?

I registered when Jacob shared the link, and I just registered again, just in case. Dont know if that will DQ me or not but oh well I suppose.

@INgolfer - I think they mentioned in the rules & regs that they will notify the winner via email.

An entry for april doesn't count as an entry for may.... if you want in on the next round of this give away you need to register at roughly 0001 on 5/1

think i registered already, but maybe that was for last month.
never hurts to register again! i'm in.

it says they notify by email...but i'll be happy enough when the 6-pack arrives at my door.
and if it doesn't...i'll just go grab a 6-pack.......of miller lite :drinks:

You are correct. But if you go to the Official Rules and it says what I stated above. 15,000 per month until they are all gone and you have to answer the questions correctly to even be considered. Was just giving everyone some additional info in case they did not look at the rules and tell them that your chance for April is probably not very good.

No problem...I didn't look at the official rules there. Since the new website version just went live and the contest referred to the website change, I thought it might be something different.

Thanks for the info. I'll try and register on 5/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks for letting us know!

I want to give these a try! Hope I win!

I put my name in the hat, I've been playing the penta for a couple of weeks now, I'm still now totally sure it is the ball for me, but I'm happy to give it another shot.

I am waiting until Saturday night at midnight to reregister, this month is history for sure on 15,000 packs.

Thanks for the heads up.

I put my name in the hat, I've been playing the penta for a couple of weeks now, I'm still now totally sure it is the ball for me, but I'm happy to give it another shot.

How did you enter? You're Canadian....

edit: Damn Taylormade.. mixing in the provinces with the states.

How did you enter? You're Canadian....

Canadians can enter, they have all the provinces in the drop down list.

I am waiting until Saturday night at midnight to reregister, this month is history for sure on 15,000 packs.
Me to Dawg. Good luck hope some THP people win some.

Thanks!

It was depressing when I registered. I was asked my year of birth. I had to scroll down quite a bit to get to my year. lol

Back