Mizuno MP T-11 Wedge

Nope! Bidding just leads to regret and dissapointment. Buy Now is where its at! And soon I will snag the 52* and 56* MTP's

well let me know what you think of the MTP's, b/c i love my MPT's, hahaha

Can any one comment on these wedges in comparison with the CG 15s. If you have hit the clevelands with the spinner shaft that would be even better. Thanks.

Can any one comment on these wedges in comparison with the CG 15s. If you have hit the clevelands with the spinner shaft that would be even better. Thanks.

Yeah, I have hit them both with DG SPinners. WITB says it all for me.

In my opinion TC is selling snake oil to OEM. OEM has great wedges already. He also did a wedge shoot out and the Mizunos finished poorly. Its the shaft and he could save himself a fortune by just buying new shafts and putting them in his already great wedges he has.

Yeah, I have hit them both with DG SPinners. WITB says it all for me.

In my opinion TC is selling snake oil to OEM. OEM has great wedges already. He also did a wedge shoot out and the Mizunos finished poorly. Its the shaft and he could save himself a fortune by just buying new shafts and putting them in his already great wedges he has.

well, you and i have both known OEM for a little over a year now, if he wants the mpt11's, he'll have them, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
willpga on the bay. The dude has buckles, hats, socks, grips, clubs and most importantly MPT-11 wedges. hehe Merry Christmas OEM!!

One of my fave sellers hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, you and i have both known OEM for a little over a year now, if he wants the mpt11's, he'll have them.

Totally get that. However I am not sure he would have them if others did not love them so much. Here is my reasoning. We have both played with OEM and his wedge game can be quite good. However it is not insanely spinny. Going to conforming grooves of wedges may not benefit him. Plus, look at the sound reasoning. Check out HIS OWN TESTING. Every wedge that was head heavy was ranked at the bottom after hours of testing them. Heavy wedge, Vokey, Mizuno, etc... And the ones with more balance, Jaws, CG15, XFT, TW9 all ranked at the top.

I really hope I am wrong and he loves them of course. Switching to conforming grooves in a head heavy wedge seems like exactly the opposite of what his results were previously.

In the end, I hope I am wrong

One of my fave sellers hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too broski! Tons of good stuff from a top seller with great feedback mmmhmm

Totally get that. However I am not sure he would have them if others did not love them so much. Here is my reasoning. We have both played with OEM and his wedge game can be quite good. However it is not insanely spinny. Going to conforming grooves of wedges may not benefit him. Plus, look at the sound reasoning. Check out HIS OWN TESTING. Every wedge that was head heavy was ranked at the bottom after hours of testing them. Heavy wedge, Vokey, Mizuno, etc... And the ones with more balance, Jaws, CG15, XFT, TW9 all ranked at the top.

I really hope I am wrong and he loves them of course. Switching to conforming grooves in a head heavy wedge seems like exactly the opposite of what his results were previously.

While I know and understand what youre saying and I appreciate the concern/feedback/rant over my choices of clubs and purchasing, lets be honest I am who I am and I do what I do. And while I didnt like the MP-T10's those arent MP-T11's. Ive had a chance to play with the MP-T11's and I like them a lot. Ive used golf4life's and Hanks now on the course since the outing, where I some how didnt get to hit them. So ordered one and most likely will order two more to complete the wedge trifecta.

Last edited:

Sounds to me that he may like the Eidolon wedges. I think they are lighter in the head and very well balanced.

Back