Anyone try a Axis 1 putter??

Too radical for me. I'm old school and like simple styles. It may work, but I don't see any way I would own one.

I tried one about a year ago. The feel was nothing special and I was not comfortable looking down at the thing at address. Very difficult to get used to in that regard in my opinion. At least in my case I want to feel comfortable and confident standing over my putts and that was hard for me to do with that putter. If the awkward look was offset by something like feel that replaced what confidence you get looking down at you putter at address then that would at least have been a place to start the discussion. However that did not happen for me.

I tried one about a year ago. The feel was nothing special and I was not comfortable looking down at the thing at address. Very difficult to get used to in that regard in my opinion. At least in my case I want to feel comfortable and confident standing over my putts and that was hard for me to do with that putter. If the awkward look was offset by something like feel that replaced what confidence you get looking down at you putter at address then that would at least have been a place to start the discussion. However that did not happen for me.

Thanks that would be something to think about.

I hit one at Edwin Watts this afternoon. I hit it really well. But I wanted to go out back and wrap it around a tree it's so ugly. I guess it works, but wow.

Back