Over/Under Anthony Kim 2011 Season

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Another game of over/under. Last time we asked the over/under question, it involved Lee Westwood and wins and it was a good conversation, so in talking to some people around the office we had an interesting conversation about Anthony Kim.

So here it is. Over/Under 1.5 Wins for AK in 2011 and why?

I say over! I think he is a great player, if I recall, he was off to a good start last year before his finger oredeal. Plus, I like him as a golfer

I say over because the dude gots game and he should be healthy again. Plus with the way he parties and spends money he needs to win.

Under. He might win once but I don't see multi. wins after such a long layoff

I'll say over! While winning twice is not easy , I think he has the talent to do it. I can see him getting 2 wins

Oh man, this is a hard one. I think he is very capable of winning much more, but if I were putting my own money on it, I don't know which I would choose. I think I am going to go with over. He seemed to be getting more focused last year when he had his injury.

definitely over!

many of the pga tour professionals think that this guy has a legit shot at #1 in the world down the road. the guy can flat out score. i think he'll have 3 wins this year including one major (in atlanta, where he's won before!).

I would say under, based on the time he needed to take off, there being a lot of hungry younger golfers wanting to break through and the resurgence of Tiger...

I would say over if I didn't think he was a degenerate drinker. Since I do think he is one I will go under.

definitely over!

many of the pga tour professionals think that this guy has a legit shot at #1 in the world down the road. the guy can flat out score. i think he'll have 3 wins this year including one major (in atlanta, where he's won before!).

BOOM! strong statement!

I would say over if I didn't think he was a degenerate drinker. Since I do think he is one I will go under.

gee how do you really feel CL?

I really like this kid- I think he gets two wins. Haven't heard how he's looked after thumb surgery but he was playing well before that. If he can return that swing he should be good!

Damn! Noote to self don't let CL see me with a beer before noon on the course lol

I'm going with over as well. He was playing very well last year and that injury cost him dearly. I'm sure missing the Ryder Cup was burning him like nobody's business, he won't let that happen again.

LMAO maybe that came out a little harshly. I like AK and have no problems with him being a partier. I was a massive one myself. I just think it does harm his game.

I think he will win two times this year and just possibly one of those wins could be a major. The dude has a cool confidence and the game to climb up the next step.

I definitely say over. He was so excited after his win in Houston and I see him really stepping it up and being a true contender for 2011.

over is my vote.

Over. If his putter gets hot he is a monster out there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I say over. Young man has a lot of game! Now his wild streak is a topic for another discussion / debate maybe?!?! LOL

I'm definitely saying over! I've been an AK fan for quite a while now, and he's definitely got the game to be a big contender.

I hope over... I really like AK he's fun to watch! But I think the smart $$ is on under. He didn't look like he was into it when he came back last year. Whether it was because it was the injury or he had too much fun with his time off... I really wish he would have fought more for his bid to get on the Ryder Cup team...

I think being on the next Ryder cup team could be a big motivator for AK. I'd like to see him do well this year.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

I'm going under and saying 1 win at most. One of the Texas stops again or maybe the Canadian Open. I'm thinking 4-5 top 5's and a good showing on the FedEx Cup points list.

Back