Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Definately one of the best burgers around. There's not a fast food burger that can touch 5 Guys.

And Yoccos is about to score some 5 Guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And touche to both of you lol. I am serious. That's why I went Cajun.

Don't forget to bring the pepto. :D

Ok so some of us are frequenters of this fine establishment and I have heard of some of the stuff people put in their burger... what about you?
For me bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms and A1.

And touche to both of you lol. I am serious. That's why I went Cajun.

If you didnt go cajun I wouldnt be your friend anymore. Real men always go cajun.

I go all the way with no mustard or tomato. But Imma have to try the A1 sauce. That'd be good!
Don't forget to bring the pepto. :D

Ok so some of us are frequenters of this fine establishment and I have heard of some of the stuff people put in their burger... what about you?
For me bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms and A1.

Exactly. Real serious men who love hard hits. Btw, it's right by ASU campus. Haha. Awesome view most days.
If you didnt go cajun I wouldnt be your friend anymore. Real men always go cajun.

I go all the way with no mustard or tomato. But Imma have to try the A1 sauce. That'd be good!

Exactly. Real serious men who love hard hits. Btw, it's right by ASU campus. Haha. Awesome view most days.

Big hits!!! I love to go eat at the U of D area in Newark. For the hits of course. I take mine as a little bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce.

Lol. Awesome. Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys the hits outside of 5 guys! I shoulda grabbed some bacon.
Big hits!!! I love to go eat at the U of D area in Newark. For the hits of course. I take mine as a little bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce.

Do you guys go with the little or the standard or the double? I found myself feeling way too bloated if I go with anything bigger then the little burger.

I just do standard. So there is a double of the standard which would make it a quad?

I just do standard. So there is a double of the standard which would make it a quad?

Is the standard a double? I might be speaking with a forked tongue. I dont really know since I just get the little burger.

Little = 1 pattie, standard = 2 patties.

Never heard of a double and if so that would just be insane.

Definately one of the best burgers around. There's not a fast food burger on the East Coast that can touch 5 Guys.

FIFY. You're only saying that because you've never had an In-N-Out double double animal-style.

One of my Fav's here in Washington! Absolutely delicious!

FIFY. You're only saying that because you've never had an In-N-Out double double animal-style.

True, being from California, whenever I go back to Cali, double-double-animal style is A MUST HAVE!!!!!

Among my favorite tasting burgers, but not my favorite overall. Not a big fan of their fries. The whole store feels greasy, too.

I found the burger to be surprisingly not greasy.. but then it could have been masked by all the toppings I had on!
Among my favorite tasting burgers, but not my favorite overall. Not a big fan of their fries. The whole store feels greasy, too.

Went to a local Five guys today for lunch and I gotta say I was impressed. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and only after I saw t being made did I remember a burger is two patties. I ordered the cajun fries everyone was ravng about on here and I gotta say those let me down. Spicy yes they were but I have had better tasting fries around in other places. Overall it was good value for the money. The burger reminded me a bit of the burger I get at either Ruby's Diner or maybe even Red Robin but not a "fast food" burger. I will be going back again because I want to try different combinations of topping on my burger and see which way it tastes best.

Agreed about the fries, they can vary greatly in taste and texture. My guess is that its related to how fresh the oil is.

Went to a local Five guys today for lunch and I gotta say I was impressed. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and only after I saw t being made did I remember a burger is two patties. I ordered the cajun fries everyone was ravng about on here and I gotta say those let me down. Spicy yes they were but I have had better tasting fries around in other places. Overall it was good value for the money. The burger reminded me a bit of the burger I get at either Ruby's Diner or maybe even Red Robin but not a "fast food" burger. I will be going back again because I want to try different combinations of topping on my burger and see which way it tastes best.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I had the same order tonight Rhino. Bacon cheesburger was good but the fries are nothing to brag about (other than how much they give ya). It is worth it for the burger but that's all I'll be interested in from now on.

5 Guys is some of the best hangover food ever. It just hits the spot (and if you had too much- the floor).

I had the same order tonight Rhino. Bacon cheesburger was good but the fries are nothing to brag about (other than how much they give ya). It is worth it for the burger but that's all I'll be interested in from now on.

Yea they did pile the fries one, there is a different place out here (not In N Out) that gives you twice to three times the number of fries that Five guys does and those are yummy. Speaking as someone who loves his french fries! :bananadance:

Back