I'm Never Buying A Toyota Yaris!

CCR,
Check your PMs. We are boxing things up.

Okay, first the Smartcar, now the Yaris.

Are there any cars that performed well in an offset head-on crash with a larger car?

I am never ridding in one.

"Yaris" is Japanese for "Kiss Your Sweet A** Goodbye!"

Mini Cooper maybe
[YOUTUBE]vmiZOCqX2kk[/YOUTUBE]

Let's see them put it up against a BMW 5 series though. Twice the force of a stationary object. (I think. I had a carpy high school physics teacher.)

Let's see them put it up against a BMW 5 series though. Twice the force of a stationary object. (I think. I had a carpy high school physics teacher.)

Yeah, I couldn't find any videos like that. I've always had full size trucks so all those small cars would make me leery of them in a crash.

I'll keep my Ford F-150, thanks. Those little cars are deathtraps!

I'm driving a honda del sol at the moment so I assume if Bake hits me head-on this vid will be close to the results...!

Ouch, that Yaris got creamed.

The Yaris is apparently made out of playdoh and I especially love how the camry's bumper ends up in the yaris's backseat...but the airbag deploys!

Thanks, but I'll keep my truck. Nearly 8,000 lbs of American iron wrapped around me, and 22-24 mpg (I love diesel!)

these videos are why i am so attached to my VOLVO..................i roll baby........

Yup if I ever have kids I'm buying a Volvo.

you know that is exactly what happened.........my wife gave me the old......."oh honey!" and i went......."oh boy"....... looked around for a bit and bought one......and pretty much as a rule.......whoever has the kid with them drives that car......now all i gotta do is try to kill the nissan and then i will go pick up a second one......i am really, really lusting after a '97 850 t5-r wagon.....BAD!!! LOL some people its corvettes or bmw's or whatever......for me......its a snappy volvo wagon.......just ask china....he'll tell you........LOL

I am just not a car person at all to be honest. It's the one area in my life where my OCD doesn't make me get the "best." lol

you know that is exactly what happened.........my wife gave me the old......."oh honey!" and i went......."oh boy"....... looked around for a bit and bought one......and pretty much as a rule.......whoever has the kid with them drives that car......now all i gotta do is try to kill the nissan and then i will go pick up a second one......i am really, really lusting after a '97 850 t5-r wagon.....BAD!!! LOL some people its corvettes or bmw's or whatever......for me......its a snappy volvo wagon.......just ask china....he'll tell you........LOL

yeah I love volvos...so much in fact that I have owned ZERO of them.

We both like my S40. And with brand new tires on it, its like a new car again. Its only a couple of years old, but what a difference it made.

Back