Adams Golf Introduces Black Irons

Considering the market they are aimed and shaft upgrade this isn't and out of the question price. Ap2's are 999 and no one questions that and this is the company suggested MSRP, the price will be lower on the street.

I question ALL iron sets over $700.

The irons are out already. Just J36's that are done in black. We reviewed the black wedges already.

yeah, ive seen a couple of the black bridgestone sets sell for around $500 on ebay recently

I question ALL iron sets over $700.

Then you aren't the target audience but don't question that there IS an audience out there who will pay this and many pay much more. It's the same irrelevant debate as to if a Scotty is worth $300. If someone wants to pay it, it's worth that much. End of discussion.

yeah, ive seen a couple of the black bridgestone sets sell for around $500 on ebay recently

I'll admit I too have been very tempted over those. I was also a bit upset when I bought my new VR wedges in chrome only to see Nike release the Black Satin finish about a month later...but hey.

Those are some beautiful irons. I wish I had the game to put them in the bag, sadly I don't see it happening.

Nice looking set of clubs. I'm guessing that'll be the next "big thing" is all black clubs. Interesting.

Back