WTB Sonartec Wedges

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

I am looking for a nice deal on some sonartec wegdes... I really don't have a preference on the finish/model but am looking for a good deal. I am poor...

saw a couple brand new t35's on ebay today for $29.99 plus shipping... id sell you my t46's, but i want to keep em, sorry

saw a couple brand new t35's on ebay today for $29.99 plus shipping... id sell you my t46's, but i want to keep em, sorry

I must be just missing those deals, I try to avoid ebay...

thanks for passing that on RS!

you lookin for a whole set or just one or two?

that is my problem with my wedge/money dilemmna...

I am somewhat of a picky golfer. As someone who gets pretty specific I hate crossing brands because my feel gets thrown off. So when I am looking at brand new wedges it turns into a 330 dollar job... I cant have a TM gap, Vokey sand, and adams lob... just throws me off

Have you ever hit these?

that is my problem with my wedge/money dilemmna...

I am somewhat of a picky golfer. As someone who gets pretty specific I hate crossing brands because my feel gets thrown off. So when I am looking at brand new wedges it turns into a 330 dollar job... I cant have a TM gap, Vokey sand, and adams lob... just throws me off

dang, i wish i could sell you mine. i have a whole set (52, 56, 60) (T46's) and they're all still in the plastic. but Im saving them for when I get tired of my Tour Edge wedges

Have you ever hit these?

yeah... a good friend played these for a long time. They don't spin as much as some of the other wedges out there but I love how they set up at address. A little clicky but I am so used to that from playing Vokeys for so long

They do set up beautifully.

I have some brand new Vokeys, SM, new GP MC white grips (52,56). I'm not using, so if your really hard up, come see old scooter:>)
Those Sonartecs are nice, per the other thread and priced great right now on bay as they said above.

RS... went over to the Edwin Watts in Tampa and got two of sonartec east (black nickel wedges) for 38 bucks each. 54 and 60 brand new. I'll bend the 54 to 55 and pick up another 52 and bend that to 51

RS... went over to the Edwin Watts in Tampa and got two of sonartec east (black nickel wedges) for 38 bucks each. 54 and 60 brand new. I'll bend the 54 to 55 and pick up another 52 and bend that to 51

whoa, thats awesome man! did you notice if they have any more? id like to get a 58º

Any lefties? I need a 52 and 60!!

They have a pretty large used club selection guys. But I did not see any lefties there WSE of these wedges.

whoa, thats awesome man! did you notice if they have any more? id like to get a 58º

no, they didn't have much of a used selection

I could have spent days at T&D (the outdoor flea market one) wow!

also... these were brand new with the plastic still on the heads

no, they didn't have much of a used selection

I could have spent days at T&D (the outdoor flea market one) wow!

i wouldnt want a used one, just a new one. i might go down there today and take a look around....and yeah, T&D is cool. lots of great stuff to find there

Back