2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You young bucks need to take a chill pill and relax. I tell ya what. I will take Buckjob and we will play any two of the THP Staffers at the outing. No strokes and straight up and we will definitely make it interesting!

Lock this one down and we play from the tips! I want to make sure these guys don't think I want any lame excuses... This is going to be fun!

So you believe that you and Buck playing from the back tees will beat myself and TC (if he is there), or myself and P4B? What does that say about your thoughts on your wife's game. Because I just played with GolferGal and spanked the crap out of you and your wife on the golf course. AND SHE CARRIED YOU!

Yeah yeah, we have heard it all before. Im great now. I cant miss now. Then the outing comes, you arrive and suddenly its same ole gray. It must be great being your age and not remembering just 6 weeks ago with your "new swing" coming down here and struggling to shoot your age of 416.

What Ole Snake fails to remember is that what is right down the middle at his place is not the same at a course like Grand Cypress. I have seen his bunker game, his putting game and the whole package. The only thing he fears is pars.

Lock this one down and we play from the tips! I want to make sure these guys don't think I want any lame excuses... This is going to be fun!

Gray, I love ya like my great, great, great, great, GREAT Gran-Pappy. But on this one yer' nutz!

LMAO @ all he fears are pars.

So you believe that you and Buck playing from the back tees will beat myself and TC (if he is there), or myself and P4B? What does that say about your thoughts on your wife's game. Because I just played with GolferGal and spanked the crap out of you and your wife on the golf course. AND SHE CARRIED YOU!

Yeah yeah, we have heard it all before. Im great now. I cant miss now. Then the outing comes, you arrive and suddenly its same ole gray. It must be great being your age and not remembering just 6 weeks ago with your "new swing" coming down here and struggling to shoot your age of 416.

What Ole Snake fails to remember is that what is right down the middle at his place is not the same at a course like Grand Cypress. I have seen his bunker game, his putting game and the whole package. The only thing he fears is pars.

Lock it down and let's play.... Back tees and no strokes ask for.. You can have TC, P4B or whomever. Let's tee it up!

LMAO @ all he fears are pars.

I mean its downright comical. I love Bill and all, but basically what he said there is KellyBo held me back. I saw him play at this very course. He got beat by I bet 25 strokes over 2 days or thereabouts. Now he has his new found swing, as if we have not heard that for 3 years now. I wish him well, I really do, but at this point, its like the boy who cries wolf.

I'll step in and try to defend OG...

It'll be may in FL. The weather will be great but his golf game won't be as good as it is right now. Because of how much golf he has been playing so he may be the same old OG at the outing but he's playing out of his butt right now and loving everytime he steps out on the first tee. Come 2012 give him the benefit of the doubt and hope to be surprised.

I love OG too and here is a virtual bro hug for him. He's a good sport. A horrible bettor, but a good sport hehe.

I mean its downright comical. I love Bill and all, but basically what he said there is KellyBo held me back. I saw him play at this very course. He got beat by I bet 25 strokes over 2 days or thereabouts. Now he has his new found swing, as if we have not heard that for 3 years now. I wish him well, I really do, but at this point, its like the boy who cries wolf.

I don't know about my partner but I will put my avatar, signature, and smilies up for one year on the outcome of this match... You want it? Please say yep!!!! Now I am not speaking for Buck. He might not want to bet that much but that is my bet and we must play from the tips...

I love OG too and here is a virtual bro hug for him. He's a good sport. A horrible bettor, but a good sport hehe.

Judging by your signature I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black!

It will not be part of the outing OG, because that is not played from the tips, but as long as you are in the group so I can watch you shank bunker shots and miss 4 footers, I am for you looking like a fool again. I watched your game, and know how much time there is between now and may for it to "come back".

Why dont you just take me on one on one since you have this new found confidence and wont stop the yapping of how amazing you are.

Activate Ole geezer voice

"I shot 78 again at the same course i play every single day. It was my partners fault the last 71 times I have teed it up with THPers because otherwise you would all see the cock of the walk. Im a gunna open up a can of arse whupping on anybody and even though I say that before every match and have lost all of them, this one is different"

Deactivate ole geezer voice.

I don't know about my partner but I will put my avatar, signature, and smilies up for one year on the outcome of this match... You want it? Please say yep!!!! Now I am not speaking for Buck. He might not want to bet that much but that is my bet and we must play from the tips...

Stuff like this is why I love this place :)

Nope. Me and Buck against your best two staffers for my previous stated bet. That is taking a leap of faith because I have never played with Buck. I just like that name and he has to be tough with a name like Buck LOL... If ya don't want the tips, we will take ya from whatever tees the rest of you young uns tee it up at. Heck I really don't want anybody saying I have a few yards advantage. Let's play golf and lock this bet down so we can smack talk!!!

Coat tails.
I challenge you straight up after you run your mouth for a month on here and the answer is "nope".
Says it all.

Once the teams are set, people can start talking about matchups and things, until that, choosing your partner (for like the 900th time we have explained it) is not up to you!

Then you can find someone on your team to ride the coat tails of.

7300 yards at Grand Cypress? This is gonna be amusing.

The smack talk is already awesome and there's still 9 months left to go. Its a shame OG wont remember any of this come outting time.

The smack talk is already awesome and there's still 9 months left to go. Its a shame OG wont remember any of this come outting time.

haha that is funny. OG I still have your back though. I like that you wont back down

I would prefer playing that yardage over 36 holes, personally.

Holy crap is that Hawk quaking like his sig pic?

Holy crap is that Hawk quaking like his sig pic?

Nah its a guy who is honest about his golf game, unlike many of the internet golfers here who average 310 off the tee and have a HC of +2.4

7300 yards at Grand Cypress? This is gonna be amusing.

You just have play longer clubs JRod.

So I guess my bet with myself and Buck against JB & whomever is not going to happen? This is suppose to be a Team competition I thought. I'm up for a singles match but do you really want to got that route? If ya do, you must come to Georgia and play me on my home course, same tees at both courses, and then I will return the favor at Grand Cypress. Best of two matches takes control of avy plus signature for one year?

i like this bet if its a scramble.

You just have play longer clubs JRod.

So I guess my bet with myself and Buck against JB & whomever is not going to happen? This is suppose to be a Team competition I thought. I'm up for a singles match but do you really want to got that route? If ya do, you must come to Georgia and play me on my home course, same tees at both courses, and then I will return the favor at Grand Cypress. Best of two matches takes control of avy plus signature for one year?

LOL OG.

So a 4 iron is just as easy to hit as an 8 iron. Got it.

You just have to longer clubs JRod.

For the 500th time, Gray, it is a team competition, and teams will be announced shortly. However you have already added about 41 people to your team that does NOT exist.
And you keep bringing up GA and I think its pretty well stated in private why I am not coming there. If you would like me to make that public, I would be more than happy to.
I think its time you sit down with KB and let her explain reality to you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back