Golf
See what the Nike Athletes will be wearing at this year's US Open:

i-TWVQJft-L.jpg

i-6r9kJsX-L.jpg

i-RvQpdV9-L.jpg

i-822n6Nd-L.jpg

i-9VbDx9x-L.jpg

i-Cvr2GCf-L.jpg

That's pretty cool to see all their outfits all scripted out. Thanks for sharing GG.

Hard to pick a favorite - several sharp sets of outfits there!! Not being a plaid pant guy myself, I would go with Paul Casey or Lucas Glover.

Like Kim and Schwartzel's lineups.

I think Glover has the best lineup there, with AK coming in a close second. I really don't like Molinari's outfits here, or just in general.

Absolutely LOVE Stewie's lineup.

I like all the Sunday outfits, may look into getting a few of the tops

Schwartzel's Line up is the best to me....

these are some of my most favorite threads, thanks GG for posting!!!

My faves are:

AK- Saturday
Casey- Saturday
Cink- Thursday
Glover- Sunday

Schwartzel's is the most uninspiring, boring script ever.

Glover's are on point! I like his Thursday outfit the best!

I really like AKs lineup, his saturday pants are on point!

I'm liking Charl's choice. That would be most along the lines of what I would pull out of the drawer (a lot of solids, isolated stripes/patterns).

I like Kim's Friday shirt. Reminds me of the Tavistock shirts worn by Team Albany.

Molinari has a lot of variety and I like those belt selections.

Why are some done in a cartoon style and some are actual photographs?

I like Glover's Sunday shirt. I agree with you Biggsy on Kim's Friday shirt. Nice.

I love Stewies, and I I like how Molinari's is pretty unique too.

Trying to figure out (like Biggsy) why some are drawing type and Charl's is more real looking?

I love Glovers outfits. Charl's are just plain boring.

I like Kim's Friday shirt. Reminds me of the Tavistock shirts worn by Team Albany.

Molinari has a lot of variety and I like those belt selections.

Why are some done in a cartoon style and some are actual photographs?

I love Stewies, and I I like how Molinari's is pretty unique too.

Trying to figure out (like Biggsy) why some are drawing type and Charl's is more real looking?

The Euro Tour Nike team and the US Tour Nike team do things differently. It also depends on whether or not the script was ready when clothes were photographed.

Casey's Saturday lineup is sweet. This is a really cool idea though.

Love AK's line up with Stewart Cink's being a close second, but, they are all really sharp. Thanks for posting this GG.

They need to rock some pants that don't scream "BORING".

Loving Charl's line up. Might have to spend some more money that I don't have on golf gear.

Digging AK's lineup and Stewie's Sunday is the best outfit, IMO. Not really liking Schwartzel's lineup... looks a bit monochromatic for me. I know he's kinda doing the Gary Player man in black Sunday thing but he might melt out there.

Back