Precision Glove (Custom Golf Glove)

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if any of you know anything about this Product. I saw it on Facebook then visited their web site. http://www.precisionglove.com/index.html It is very interesting but would like to know if anyone has tried one or heard anything about it.....

Very interesting. Lots of work for a glove in my opinion, but if it is a huge step up, I am all for it. THe issue for me is that there is no pricing to start wiht on their site that I have seen (could be missing it). I really cannot stand that, but that is a personal thing. Then I have to go to a site to get measured, then it arrives. I never get to try it on before hand (i dont believe) to see how the leather feels. I hope I am incorrect about that part though.

Very interesting. Lots of work for a glove in my opinion, but if it is a huge step up, I am all for it. THe issue for me is that there is no pricing to start wiht on their site that I have seen (could be missing it). I really cannot stand that, but that is a personal thing. Then I have to go to a site to get measured, then it arrives. I never get to try it on before hand (i dont believe) to see how the leather feels. I hope I am incorrect about that part though.

All good points JB... I haven't found anything else out there about the product. It appears to be relatively new. Hopefully some light can be shed on here..

It will be interesting to follow the company, as of now though their website brings up too many questions as JB pointed out. Where are the retailers with the machines? They talk about gloves for other sports but nothing but golf gloves shown?
Doing a google search I see that they're hiring, anyone interested? :smile:

A very interesting idea, hopefully some of our fellow hackers in NJ will be able to give more local insight, I'd be curious what the price points are as well. But the core makes sense, why not fit your glove as best as possible.

A very interesting idea, hopefully some of our fellow hackers in NJwill be able to give more local insight, I'd be curious what the price points are as well. But the core makes sense, why not fit your glove as best as possible.

I guess they have expanded because I believe their twitter account is in Southwest FL.

If it wasn't located in Passaic I would go over there. Not the nicest of areas to go over there on a whim..lol. I will give them a call.

I guess they have expanded because I believe their twitter account is in Southwest FL.

Wonder if they are made here in Florida or NJ.....

I sent them an email. Waiting to hear back.

Very interesting for sure. Considering that cost will probably be twice of the average golf glove (pure guess), I would hope that it would last substantially longer. Just wondering to myself how much a custom fit glove will actually help considering there are so many sizes already offered that cover a wide margin of most golfers easily?

Very interesting for sure. Considering that cost will probably be twice of the average golf glove (pure guess), I would hope that it would last substantially longer. Just wondering to myself how much a custom fit glove will actually help considering there are so many sizes already offered that cover a wide margin of most golfers easily?

At twice the cost, I am okay with it. But more than that and I would struggle. Durability will be the key for me.

Natural Sheepskin does not sounds as durable as kang leather!

You got that right. Very interesting idea, but as was mentioned earlier, there are so many size options now and for extremely low prices.
I understand the custom fitting for shoes. As the demand it can take on one's body. But for a glove, price is certainly going to be the key.

Looking at this:
http://www.pittardsleather.com/pages/brandpartners/brandpartners.cfm?page_id=538
I see Nike and FootJoy use Pittards of England leather so I'd guess that the Precision Glove would have the same durability as these brands (not sure what models though).

I know I've seen the Pittards name recently so thinking either Nike Classic Feel or FootJoy Staysof/Titleist PermaSoft

Footjoy has Pittards listed for StaySof and SciFlex gloves, don't see anything on Nike

Last edited:
I could see this glove for people with wickedly awkward sizing, or people who are missing digits, or something along those lines, other than that, JBs right. There are way too many sizes out there for <$20 that people could go after/

Got Email....
Hey, I'm very appreciative of the shout out! We need to create awareness now in advance of the August launch. By then, we hope to have thousands waiting to scan at retail. Thanks for your support and I'll keep you updated. I will check it out the forum shortly. Cheers, Oliver

Cool that they answered you so quick.

Now, with all of that government funding I wonder what information they'll be secreting away BwaHaHaHaHa :devil:

Maybe they'll give Americans discounts considering it's our money that created the technology :rofl:

Would a Precision Glove trump everything else as being a serious golfer??? :angel:

He checked it out . He is given more information . release date and stuff like that. Will update.

Last edited:
Well at least someone got an answer. I never got a response.

Tap tap taparoo

Still no price?

Still no price?

They never even responded to me. Its a shame because I live 15-20 minutes from there. Oh well.

Tap tap taparoo

I sent an email too, but didn't hear back from them yet. This is something that I'm really interested in. I have a really narrow wrist/palm but have long fingers. Need the XL for fingers and a large for my palm. I don't have enough overlap on the velcro in the XL to get the glove as snug as it should be. I'll send another email if i don't hear back from them to see if I can get on their notification list when they start up.

Hey Guys, One of the Co-founders of the Glove (company) wrote me on Facebook & Twitter. He has looked on the thread and likes it. He said he will be happy to answer questions we have, He has been very busy with the Launch of this product which is going to be available at Golf -Galaxy & I believe Golftec.

Since he has looked over the thread and willing to answer questions, there is really one very easy question.

PRICE?????

Back