Clarkey

Reaction score
Handicap
After using a hand me down Ping day i final bought a new putter. after trying alot i ended up going for the fisher CTS2 red (thoughts?) when i stike it on teh middle of the insert it feel fantastic. But on slight miss hits it is impossible to get any consistancy. my putting is killing my round. Any help would be great guys

Repeatable stroke will be the best advice.
I know its not want someone wants to hear, but practice will make all the difference in the world.

After using a hand me down Ping day i final bought a new putter. after trying alot i ended up going for the fisher CTS2 red (thoughts?) when i stike it on teh middle of the insert it feel fantastic. But on slight miss hits it is impossible to get any consistancy. my putting is killing my round. Any help would be great guys

Low and slow with the putter head. It sound like you may be a little handsy which will add to inconsistent contact with the putter head. I get handsy from time to time as well. You hit off toe, heal or maybe stub the putter head coming through?! Try to put you hands in a comfortable position, grip the putter don't squeak it and rock the shoulders back and through. I'm just guessing because I have not seen you putt but this may help or really screw you up ;-)
Good luck and stay with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back