Contest 3 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

I was pretty confident with my entry but it sounds like guys stepped it up in a big way for this one. Good luck gents!

I am starting to think that my decision to hold off entry on Team Scotty G in favor of another captain was a good one. Sounds like you guys brought the HEAT! Looking forward to seeing the line up.

feel overpowered, as I sent in a lyric, and not a video, might have to step up the game for the next contest!!!

would be great to see the videos submitted!!!

People sent in videos?!

I made a video...
I won't confirm or deny it was sent as an attachment in my entry...

People sent in videos?!

I am so glad I held off on this one, rapping is not in my skill set. I wanted to play for Capt. Scotty, but at least I live to fight another day.

Now I know why he wanted to borrow my Manziel jersey and my giant clock necklace

Dang, I thought about doing a video but since it wasn't listed I figured it would be best not to... I am now fully in regret mode.

Oh well, I just consoled myself with the thought that we might get to see CJs video at some point, which I am sure is epic.

Anyone else on pins and needles waiting to see who punches their ticket to #TheGauntlet and getting a chance at the greatest #MVP award ever?

Anyone else on pins and needles waiting to see who punches their ticket to #TheGauntlet and getting a chance at the greatest #MVP award ever?

I'll be at the bar all afternoon. Hope I'll have one extra reason to celebrate tonight!

JB's idea of soon has messed up the space time continuum.

JB's idea of soon has messed up the space time continuum.

Hopefully the people that saw that at 10pm last night are still awake waiting lol he did say that he didn't necessarily mean midnight then this morning posted he's waiting for one more vote but that still doesn't make it easier lol

Yes, checking back constantly. The anticipation is killing me.

The thought of a video entry really does step it up a notch. I have a feeling the inevitable smack talking to captains is gonna have to lead to a video just to make it sting a little bit more.

Really can't wait to see who earns their ticket to the Gauntlet for Scotty G. It'll definitely be a creative team no doubt!

Contest 3 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

I didn't do a video. I didn't come up with lyrics.

May or may not win. But I'm proud of the result.

#Oats

#Oats
Are you a maneater?

#Oats

blackmail? Should have thought of that!

Back