Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

D200 driver at 13* with Tour Blue X.

Yeah, this is freaking awesome!!

Yes, this is a driver I would like to swing! Tour Blue always felt like a soft shaft in S to me, I think X is a good call for your SS.

If I had to choose this is how I would go

Wilson
Driver: D200 9 Tour Green s flex
FW: D200 3w Tour Green s flex
Utility: FG Tour V 19 s flex
Irons: 4-GW M3 w/CTL s flex
Wedges: FG Tour TC 50/54/58(54/58 in blue)
Putter: Southside

Bridgestone
Driver: J715 Tour Green 65 s flex
FW: J15 3w Tour Green 65 s flex
Hybrid: j15 3h
Irons: 4-PW J15 DF w/KBS tour s flex
Wedges: J15 50/54/58 black oxide
Putter: TD-01
I like your thoughts on the Wilson Staff choices. I may, or may not, go with a hybrid over the utility iron though.

Am I reading this correctly? You seemed awfully impressed with the RIP Phenom in these.

Or just staying with what you know?

BTW I count 15 sticks in that bag...

like Dan said for this event it's KBS do that's the reason there otherwise it would be the rip. Typo in the iron setup so yes it's 15 by accident.

KBS is a sponsor of this event. All players will have KBS Shafts in their irons and wedges.

I like your thoughts on the Wilson Staff choices. I may, or may not, go with a hybrid over the utility iron though.

It would be a toss up for me but after hitting the utility at the d200 challenge it was pretty easy to launch and hit and leaves me with options on hitting a low punch shot if needed where I don't think I could do that with hybrid

I already broke the rules. I have over-thought this.

~Rock

We secretly all have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since people are playing the "If I Was In The Event" game...just for fun :D

Wilson:
Driver: D200 13* w/ Tour Green 65 S
Fairway: D200 15* w/ Tour Blue 65 S
Hybrids: D200 19*, 22* w/ Aldila RIP Phenom 80 HYB S
Irons: C100 5-GW, C Taper Lite S
Wedges: FG TC 54*, 58* C Taper Lite S
Putter: Infinite Michigan Ave 33"

Bridgestone:
Driver: J815 12* w/ Tour Green 65 S
Fairway: J15 15* w/ Fubuki Z S
Hybrid: J15 19*, 23* w/ Tour Green S
Irons: J15 Cast 5-AW w/ C Taper Lite S
Wedges J15 54*, 58* w/ C Taper Lite S
Putter: True Balance TD-03 33"

That was fun. Can't even imagine if I was doing that for real!

I already broke the rules. I have over-thought this.

~Rock
That's OK. We need to give Mike an opportunity to yell at one of us for Over-thinking. Thanks for taking one for the team, Rock.

Menu day. One of the single coolest days EVER

Well I know what driver/shaft combo as well as iron set I'm ordering.... now I just need to decide which hybrid/utility iron and number of tour fc black wedges

Well I know what driver/shaft combo as well as iron set I'm ordering.... now I just need to decide which hybrid/utility iron and number of tour fc black wedges

I'll say it again. Go with a set up that you are comfortable and familiar with.

I'll say it again. Go with a set up that you are comfortable with.

I know... top of the bag has always been a little tough for me. If I can't hit driver it's rare I use another long club off the tee, I'll just go 4 iron and completely lay up instead of bringing possible trouble. I guess that leaves me with 3 wedges and a spot for one hybrid or utility iron

I have my order ready. I have 11 days to get it in, but I sort of want to send it in now to get the second guessing out of my head.

I have my order ready. I have 11 days to get it in, but I sort of want to send it in now to get the second guessing out of my head.

My PM box is waiting for you.

Well there's an easy way to solve that: type it, send it to your rep, walk away from the catalog.

That's what I did. No need to worry about over-thinking things now. I can get back to working on the game.

Dont listen to this guy. He already PMed me a change...Good thing I havent sent in the orders yet......

I know... top of the bag has always been a little tough for me. If I can't hit driver it's rare I use another long club off the tee, I'll just go 4 iron and completely lay up instead of bringing possible trouble. I guess that leaves me with 3 wedges and a spot for one hybrid or utility iron

You can pretty much use driver at will on both courses - for the most part - and within reason. Regardless of what tees you play from- driver is an option on all 4's and 5's except for two holes on TB (2, 8) and 2 holes on Caledonia (13, 18).

You can pretty much use driver at will on both courses - for the most part - and within reason. Regardless of what tees you play from- driver is an option on all 4's and 5's except for two holes on TB (2, 8) and 2 holes on Caledonia (13, 18).

thanks!

OK so I will take each selection to the individual equipment threads, but I wanted to share my overall setup here. The lofts are stock, I just used them to make sure I had a good transition from irons to woods and wedges.

QP0kbh.jpg

OK so I will take each selection to the individual equipment threads, but I wanted to share my overall setup here.

QP0kbh.jpg

Apparently Erky means "Spreadsheets" in Swedish. #TheMoreYouKnow

OK so I will take each selection to the individual equipment threads, but I wanted to share my overall setup here. The lofts are stock, I just used them to make sure I had a good transition from irons to woods and wedges.

QP0kbh.jpg

Looks solid dude

Back