THP Sneak Peek - Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the success of the Gambler and the Dinero, rumors have been flying about a 3rd line from Never Compromise to complete the 2011 collection. Well today, THP got word that this new line is out on tour and here is a sneak peek at what is coming soon.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13870

NEVER COMPROMISE® RELEASES NEW CONNOISSEUR SERIES

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – August 30, 2011 – Never Compromise® is pleased to announce the launch of the new Connoisseur™ Limited line of putters.

Founded in 1997, Never Compromise® has long enjoyed global tour success and created thousands of putters for professionals all over the world. Never Compromise® has now unveiled Connoisseur™, another high-end product line that gives golfers exactly what the company stands for – putters that seek perfection and never compromise on quality.

The Connoisseur™ series is inspired by the world’s best cigars, made from the finest ingredients, embodying premium taste. Similar to the Dinero™ and Gambler™ Limited putter lines, the Connoisseur™ line features four classic designs named and individually machined with artwork reminiscent of traditional cigars. All models are forged from 303 Stainless Steel, and the combination of the soft material and the forged grain structure provides unprecedented feel at impact. Machined to perfection, these putters have some of the tightest manufacturing tolerances in the industry to inspire confidence over every putt. Classic design and modern construction give these putters a unique look that’s appreciated by the world’s most demanding and refined customers. Each product is truly a masterpiece.

Never Compromise® offers a unique customization feature with their Connoisseur™, Dinero™ and Gambler™ Limited putter lines. The “MY CUSTOM PUTTER” Web site gives consumers unprecedented customization and personalization options, allowing them the opportunity to transform any of the Connoisseur™, Dinero™ or Gambler™ Limited putter models into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Custom options consist of multiple paint fills, length, lie, grip, a text inscription and more.

For more details on “MY CUSTOM PUTTER” visit: http://www.nevercompromise.com/my-custom-putter/

“Both our new website and putter lines have attitude”, said Adam Sheldon, Master Designer for Never Compromise®. “Our 2011 putter lines will continue to be modern in design but will also display craftsmanship and uniqueness. We’ve spared no expense to make sure that each putter is truly a masterpiece.”

Production and distribution of the new Connoisseur™ Limited series will be limited, and each putter will be marked with a unique serial number and include a certificate of authenticity. MAP pricing on all Connoisseur™ models is $299.99 for stock models and $349.99 for custom models. Connoisseur™ putters will begin shipping immediately, with custom models requiring a processing period of up to 3 weeks for delivery.

For more information on Never Compromise® and the Connoisseur™, Dinero™ or Gambler™ Limited putters, please visit: www.nevercompromise.com or www.mycustomputter.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are beautiful. Are you going to be review them or one of them?.......I'm available to help you out.:D

• Admin
Yes we will be.
Our staff is full at this time.
But thank you for the offer.

I really like the cigar band idea! NC keeps making products with themes I love! (gambling, money, cigars). HAHA:mohawk:

Yes we will be.
Our staff is full at this time.
But thank you for the offer.

Cant blame a guy for trying.:D If they are anything like the Dinero. They are going to be great. Look forward to reviews....

I went to the website and it blows my mind you can completely do what you want with these putters. I can't wait to hear about them. I might be willing to give up my ghost

• Admin
I went to the website and it blows my mind you can completely do what you want with these putters. I can't wait to hear about them. I might be willing to give up my ghost

You should check out the Gambler and Dinero lines that THP has shown off.
Heck, some of our forum members got some incredible putters done.

awesome looking!

• Admin
I urge everybody to click the link again.
Another picture was added that when blown up shows all four models and has their specs.

I'll take the Perfecto please

Oh hoho. I like the Robusto. A LOT.

Those look gorgeous. Definitely going to have to check them out when I can!!!

Culebra looks so very nice. I know you want to get your hands on that Robusto, JB.

Wow...another sexy putter release from Never Compromise. They are really bringing it!

Culebra looks so very nice. I know you want to get your hands on that Robusto, JB.

You read my mind. I am literally staring it as we speak. I cannot get one in my hands fast enough.

You read my mind. I am literally staring it as we speak. I cannot get one in my hands fast enough.

If I got my hands on that Culebra, they might not ever let it go :devil:

NC has some awesome putters these are straight sexy. Jb you and the other staffers are some lucky dudes

Pure sex, doesn't surprise me

I now tap while I talk

I will take a Robusto please :D~~~~~

Very nice looking putters! Cant wait to read more about them and get some up close shots!

Pretty cool looking putters. If I were to play one it would be the Robusto.

I am digging the Culebra. NC continues to put out extremely unique and intriguing putters! Look forward to rolling some of these at the 2012 demo day!

I think I might spending more than a few nights on the couch if I spent that much money on putter....still want one though

Oh Perfecto! Sweet looking lineup. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Not to make my Gambler jealous but that Perfecto would look perfecto in my bag.

Love the Robusto. Great looking line all around.

Back