THP Sneak Peek - Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

I really like the looks of those.

I think this is my favorite of the three releases. The stamping is really sharp.

Completely agree Hawk.

The last 2 rounds of golf I played, I used the Gambler Straight that I have that is all 'customed' out.
Now it makes me crave for this new line.

The last 2 rounds of golf I played, I used the Gambler Straight that I have that is all 'customed' out.
Now it makes me crave for this new line.

How well did you putt, or do I even dare ask. That thing looks like it couldn't miss.

Tap,Tap,Tap

How well did you putt, or do I even dare ask. That thing looks like it couldn't miss.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Today I had the best putting day of my life. That was with the Straight though. We will see when these arrive if the same holds true. Just love the look of them.

Today I had the best putting day of my life. That was with the Straight though. We will see when these arrive if the same holds true. Just love the look of them.

Congrats man, beautiful and has game, hard to beat that.

Tap,Tap,Tap

You are going to wear that course out before the outing. Glad you're having the success you are with the the flat stick

Tapatalk'n from my iPad

<Lust>Oh goodness, I really really want to get a non filled putter.</Lust>

My hope is just to get the chance to putt with one of these some day. Beautiful is an understatment, but add in making your own 1 of 1, hard to beat.

This is definitely my favorite series of the new NC line.

Back