Votes: 9 8.2%
  • 14 way Dividers ( individual slots)

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Qoda Golf Bag Asked on FaceBook .

What kind of top configuration do you like to see on a stand bag? 14 way divider or 6 way divider. I have read about people discussing this on THP. However I couldn't find a thread just for this, but if there is please combine . I wanted to add a 3rd as I have read people asking if the dividers go all the way down or Partial. What are your thoughts on this..

14 way dividers all the way!

5 way.

6way divider my entire golfing life...

edit: 5 way on my ping

I am using a 14 way currently, and it is nothing special over my old 7 way. I find it hard to find a good spot for my putter. I also find it is a little slower putting clubs back in their proper spot. However, if it had a putter well, I would like it best. Nothing wrong with a different style. My walking bag is a 7 way.

14. My OCD is best accommodated when clubs have their own dedicated spot and are in numerical order.

14. My OCD is best accommodated when clubs have their own dedicated spot and are in numerical order.

haha I like your reasoning .

I voted 14-way top with full-length dividers. I have a 14-way top with full-length dividers on my new Bennington stand bag and so far it's been an awesome bag. I had been living with my 10-year-old Belding stand bag with a FOUR-way top (with full-length dividers) for nine years too long. The new bag only weighs about a half-pound more than my old bag (5.5lbs vs 5lbs) and size-wise isn't much bigger. Better technology in the new bag allows that.

No more tangled grips rocks! :thumb:

Last edited:

this for me as well...

I think it's pretty important to look at the question. The question is asked about a STAND bag. I don't think a 14 way divider would be very practical on a stand bag. I love my GROM, and it's not a 14 way top. It's the best stand bag I've owned.

The stand bags that I have are 7 way. I like my big bags to be 14 way divider.

Good catc TC, in that case, 6/5/7 way.

I have a 14 full divider stand bag by R J Sports and it is pretty good, I would rate it very good over all. Not perfect, but better than most
I have used.

I have to have a 14 way divider it would drive me crazy otherwise

Tap tap taparoo

14 all the way. And it's not OCD, it's just everything has a place, and that's where it should be...............

14 all the way. And it's not OCD, it's just everything has a place, and that's where it should be...............
How do you feel about full length dividers as opposed to them running half way

I like my 14 way, full length dividers. I, too, am a bit OCD when it comes to these things.

I have had 4, 5 and 6 way dividers.

First off, dividers must be full length. Personally, my favorite looking top is the Woode system from Ogio. I've never used one of these bags, so I don't know how well they work as far as the clubs getting stuck, but I like the look.

14 all the way. And if Bridgestone did that with that sweet looking cart bag of theirs I would have my clubs in that one instead of what I have now. Maybe next years? hint, hint

Back