FS: Scotty Cameron Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
I've got 2 Scotty Cameron hats for sale. Both of these sold out right away when they became available. They have just been sitting on display in my basement but I need to come up with some cash so I'm selling them. They are both L/XL but they run small, I typically wear a M/L or S/M. I am asking $45 each or $85 for both including shipping in the U.S. Feel free to make an offer. Thanks guys!

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Last edited:
Love those hats, too bad I wear Med/Small also...best of luck with the sale.

If you wear a small/medium they should fit you fine, these fit me great. I just haven't worn them around because I didn't want to ruin them. They run small.

I would have loved the green one but not my size.

GLWS :D

I have never worn them other than just to try them on right after I got them, I thought I had bought the S/M and never checked once I got them because they both fit great.

I love the green INgolfer, I have it in brown, then the new ones too circle T, ribbed black.....so temping to but the other hat

Are you interested in a trade? I have a pair of Circle T putting tool path plates. Sent you a PM

I know its only a few bucks but how about $80 for both? Any Takers?

I like these hats but can't justify spending that kind of money on headwear.. Glws

Tap tap taparoo

Payment pending on these

SOLD! Thanks for looking everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back