Cirque du Soleil--Alegria

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
My wife and I went to this show last night, and it was fantastic! For 2 hours I was at worst completely entertained to at best jaw droppingly amazed. If you have the opportunity to see this, and from what I have been told, any other Cirque du Soleil show, I would definitely recommend it.

I saw them a couple of years ago Yorkem and they are as you describe. Amazing what they can do.

I haven't seen this particular show, but I've seen several of their productions in the past and they are always top notch. Sounds like you two had a blast!

All I ever think about when I hear about this show is an episode of the Simpsons where they go to it. There is some guy in spandex doing an interesting dance in Homer's face and he is terrified. hahahaha

I haven't seen this show either, but have seen some of their productions in the past. Very cool indeed york.

We saw a show when they came to KC a few years ago. Pretty impressive.

Of all the shows Cirque does, this is the favorite of the wife and I. Excellent, excellent show and well worth the watch.

This was the first Cirque show that I ever saw. The carnival tent where they performed just added that extra weirdness factor to their show. Loved it! My favorite of all time though is O at the Bellagio hotel in Vegas. Fantastic!

I like Cirque a ton, first time I saw them was on my honeymoon with my wife at Disney World, amazing stuff for sure.

My wife and I have seen a number of their performances and each one amazes me even more. It is truly an entertaining experience.

Back