What is a "Winter Wonderland"

Duey, here's the NWS site I use for my info: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Omaha&state=NE&site=OAX&textField1=41.2639&textField2=-96.0117&e=1.

Go down to the bottom and click on "Hourly Weather Graph". On that page you can enter the name of a city in the search box. This is Omaha, NE, you can enter whatever you like. If it's too small it might not get a you any result. Click on the entry that says something about 7 day forecast.

Here's the graph:

Plotter.php

Great, thanks man. Just watching the news, they show 6.6" by 2:30PM tomorrow in Omaha and 8 plus by 10PM. Calling for 10" here, but saying we only have 5 now, lol. Hell, it was there when I got home and we have more than that now. No wind, so whats on top of my car is a pretty good gauge, lol.

I get to play in it tomorrow, yea!

Such cheerful reading. We're expecting a Nor'easter by mid-week. Can't wait. Not.

Such cheerful reading. We're expecting a Nor'easter by mid-week. Can't wait. Not.

Want me to send you pictures of my snow angle?

I get to shovel snow tomorrow once I chip through the ice. Where is Hotlanta when you need it?

bout 7-10" total here in denver so far. Went out last night with the snowblower cause the snow had stopped and cleared everything. Got up this morning and everything was buried again. And it's only 8 degrees on top of it

8" of SNOW in Atlanta last night -- now followed by ice / sleet !!! Hard to imagine I played golf Saturday ... wow

I think we have 4 inches and are expecting some freezing rain late afternoon.

Ok smalls, think I got it right this time lol. We have a little over 2 inches here and in some areas its up to 5". Its right this time :D

IMG_0738.jpg

Haha bridges! Enjoy your snow while it lasts - - - yours will probably melt long before ours does!

Haha bridges! Enjoy your snow while it lasts - - - yours will probably melt long before ours does!

I cant enjoy it, its to cold! lol Dang wind is blowing 20-30mph. Can hardly see because of all the snow blowing everywhere. And just to think, it was 70* and sunny on saturday.

Here is the snow falling up in Albany right now. Expected to get 15 inches of snow.

d22b4bf8.jpg

ddec, that is super cool building, snow and all. Looks like Gothum City during the day, lol.

ddec, that is super cool building, snow and all. Looks like Gothum City during the day, lol.

that's the state capital. It's a pretty cool building to work in. My building is just across the street, but I spend half of my day in the capital.

I hate where I live, that is all. The only good thing about here is the excellent school systems, and since I don't have or plan on having children , well it does me no good.:(

It's not a wonderland here. Heading out for my first round of shoveling.

Winter Wonderland is a secret phrase for HELL! What ever happened to global warming? I live in the NY area and this winter has really been a downer. I can't even go to the local range to hit balls because they can't retrieve the balls under about 30 inches of snow!

Welcome to THP Frank! Head over to the Check-In Desk and introduce yourself to everyone!

I've been spending my free time spraying aeresol cans into the air to speed up the global warming process!

Ugh. I am within blocks of Lake Michigan. Localized Snow expected to be about 2 feet in 24 hours. Wind gusts up to 60mph. Waves up to 25 feet.

I went to sleep at midnight here and NADA.

Now, 14-16"....nuts lol.

Albany in the snow in the evening/night is one of the nicest looking places I've been. Nice pics ddec! (sadly the niceness goes away as soon as people wake up and start driving in it much like London or Paris)

We only got about 1 1/2" but when I got up at 5 this morning it was -27 with the wind chill

Back