GolfFest

#THCE18
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Time
I've been here a month now, finally deciding to check in. I've enjoyed my time so far.

I took up golf again this year after not playing for a dozen plus years. I played a lot in high school so I wasn't completely lost. Made it out to the course 2-3 times a week since May. Started out the year shooting 110 and hit my goal of breaking 90 last month. I'd like to get to the point where breaking 80 is common.

I can't say I mind playing at high altitude. You can really bomb it off the tee up here, though that is what gets me in trouble at times.

Welcome to THP! Glad you're enjoying it here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome! Im in the same boat as you! I playes in high school and shot low 80s. Didnt play for over 15 years and got the bug again this year. I recently broke 80 once so its definitely possible. So where are you? "Altitude" = mile high??? If so all of us colorado THPers need a get together!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome. I know you can break 80 if you just keep it up.

Welcome! Im in the same boat as you! I playes in high school and shot low 80s. Didnt play for over 15 years and got the bug again this year. I recently broke 80 once so its definitely possible. So where are you? "Altitude" = mile high??? If so all of us colorado THPers need a get together!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm in Utah, similar altitude but on the other side of the mountains.

Welcome out of the closet. I share your quest for breaking 80 consistently. I've done it a few times, but they are rare. We'll get there.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Howdie and welcome to :thp: :hello:

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Good luck on your quest, I'm sure you're going to make it!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the team!

Glad you're enjoying your time here so far and hope it continues!

I've seen your posts so I figured you'd been here for a minute. THP is pretty cool, glad you like it

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

:welcome: that is some great improvement this year GF, WTG.

Back