Votes: 35 28.9%
  • Keep what I have now

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
To win and keep what would it be? As in for me it would be a Scotty Cameron putter. I'm happy with my current one but I think it would be a prestige thing knowing SC putters cost so much. I mean that is just me though happy with my woods and irons and wedges although an R11 would be nice.

What would your choice be?

The older Odyssey Tour Black i #2. I love that putter. Saw it for $100 but it wasn't in great condition. Still almost picked it up.

I desperately need a new driver so that's where my vote went.

Id like a burner superfast 2.0. Just cant justify spending the $$

A seemore M7 platinum finish or an original arnold palmer wilson 8802,i game a 1971' 8802 remake but,would love to have an original in the bag.

A scotty cameron newport 2 with the "cherry bomb" dot.

I wouldn't mind winning the NC Culebra or Tycoon.

Driver for me as it is the last club in my bag that I want to replace

I love my driver. But I know that there might be something out there now that fits me better. I love the Adams F11 and the new Speedline 9088UL looks intriguing. Otherwise, Z-Star or Launcher 290. There are a ton of options. That's the only club that I think I could "win" and keep.

I picked irons because they're the oldest thing in my bag (Nike Split Cavities) and are usually the most expensive thing to swap out.

well with my woods being the X-series and a few years old thats where my vote went

For me it would be a Rescue 11 3H. I am fairly happy with everything else in my bag . . . except my woods and wedges. So yeah, I am happy with half my bag :dohanim:

My vote went for irons. I would love to win a driver and keep it, however, technology these days keeps improving SO much that I'd be shopping for a new one in just a few years. With my irons, I have traditional muscle backs and that's what I'd want. They're also a touch more expensive than a new driver LOL

My vote went for a putter. No specific one in mind, but I love a good putter collection.

My vote went for a putter. No specific one in mind, but I love a good putter collection.

Yup....While I love my 3h and would feel comfy with even putting with it if had to, I'd have to say any one from my putter collection. It's the tool you'll use the most out of your bag. But hopefully not to much since you want to stay at or under 2 putts :D

1 vote for a wedge, pretty happy with everything else, so far.

I'd be good with that my friend. Odd/Even type arrangement? one of my putters has a graphite shaft.

Me too. I have 4. Maybe we can combine and share custody.

I voted keep what I have. I really like my set of clubs. Absolutely no complaints.

I wouldn't say no to a set of grips for all my clubs though. :D

I'd be good with that my friend. Odd/Even type arrangement? one of my putters has a graphite shaft.

Every other weekend during the school year and every other week during the summer. I don't mind graphite. My wrist has been a bit tender and the putting stroke has been sort of harsh on it.

Coming in too steep on the follow through?This putter will fix that.

Every other weekend during the school year and every other week during the summer. I don't mind graphite. My wrist has been a bit tender and the putting stroke has been sort of harsh on it.

Coming in too steep on the follow through?This putter will fix that.

Good. I just hope it knows that we both love it and it's not its fault that we all can't be together.

For me it's gotta be the putter, I'm always looking at changing them!

Back