Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Wedge

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Putter

Votes: 35 28.9%
  • Keep what I have now

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters
I am very happy with my current set-up. If I could win something it would be lessons or a membership.

I actually put keep what I've got.

Great setup right now that I've never been happier with all the way around, so much so I've sold almost all the backups (4DX Pro's will NEVER be sold).

Plus, lord knows I could play a different putter every day for who knows how long lol

wouldn't change a thing right now. hitting everything pretty well.

I picked wood/hybred. I have a gap in my club distances where i can hit good. It is between my 5 wood at about 210 and my 6 iron that i hit about 185. I need a club to fill the gap like a nice hybred or a 7 wood.

Every other weekend during the school year and every other week during the summer. I don't mind graphite. My wrist has been a bit tender and the putting stroke has been sort of harsh on it.

What about holidays? Father's Day & Mother's Day? What about if the putter changes it's mind on where it wants to be because one is more fun than the other.

I voted to keep what I currently have. Not being as active in THP as I used to be, the "itch" to buy new stuff just isn't there. Plus, I'm actually happy with what I currently have.

Love my irons. I have the most confidence with them by far, especially my 6i and 9i.

Id like a custom made Miura putter maybe

I like my set-up that I have right now but... A new SeeMore Si 3 would be pretty sweet. I always roll it when I go to the candy store and it "feels" so good. Santa, are you listening?

Titleist Bullseye simply because they arent made anymore and the ones you see for sale are often either all beat-up or are way overpriced.

I'd love a Srixon Z-Star driver, so my vote went with driver.

I went with putter, just on the sole fact that I really like my current bag, but having a putter collection is always nice.

Who was the gentleman on here with the Damascus Lajossi custom job? I want his putter! Even if I couldn't putt for $h!t with it I'd still love to have it in a display case at home.

Who was the gentleman on here with the Damascus Lajossi custom job? I want his putter! Even if I couldn't putt for $h!t with it I'd still love to have it in a display case at home.

:wavey:

lol

To win and keep what would it be? As in for me it would be a Scotty Cameron putter. I'm happy with my current one but I think it would be a prestige thing knowing SC putters cost so much. I mean that is just me though happy with my woods and irons and wedges although an R11 would be nice.

What would your choice be?

:confused2: Good putting makes one stand out, not brand of putter.

Don't get caught up in the marketing hype. Buy a putter for the right reason.

:confused2: Good putting makes one stand out, not brand of putter.

Don't get caught up in the marketing hype. Buy a putter for the right reason.

I have a great putter Hoosier one that I have fallen in love with but it's just something about the Scottys that have always caught my eye but I'm not willing to spend that much money on a putter. Plus it's always nice to dream

I'll take some irons since they are the only thing that hasnt been replaced in the last 9 months....yet

Not entirely sure what this all about. Winning a club(s)? I guess I would like to win a high dollar item and sell it off...brutal honesty here. I am quite comfortable with what is in my bag and any random replacement would not improve my enjoyment of the game. If anything I will one day drop too much $$$$ on a custom stamped putter.

Titleist Bullseye simply because they arent made anymore and the ones you see for sale are often either all beat-up or are way overpriced.

There is a golf store up here that has like 30+ bullseyes(some beat up but,most are in great shape)for $30 and $40.The store has been closed since the owner died several years and the stuff just sat there and collected dust.It was recently reopened by his son and they have stacks and stacks of old clubs so much so,you can barely walk thru the store.Its were i found my wilson 8802 at,i bought it for $20 :egyptian: and it hardly had a scratch on it.

For me, definitely irons. I'm happy with most of my bag, but would love a set of irons that are better suited to my game than the current set.

I'm comfortable with everything in my bag... but I'm shopping irons right now. I've gotten it down to the Nike Pro Combos, PING Ansers and I'm going to hold off to try the PING i20s (based off my fitters recommendation) before I finalize my decision.

A fitted putter from either SeeMore or T P Mills, I have rolled both and already have a Scotty, but I would game either of those two I mentioned in a heartbeat.

I would Like A custom Dinero...

Fitted driver... since I was fortunate enough to win a set of Mizuno JPX 800s here!

Back