Craig Mac

Reaction score
Man the Phillies are putting on a hitting clinic tonight!! I was hoping for the Rays to even it up, but the Phills are bombing tonight. Can only hope this goes to 7 games!

Yeah, its not looking good, but time will tell.

I forgot it was even on (Sunday is Amazing Race and Cold Case night).

It's not over yet, and remember that in 1985, KC was down 3-1 and came back to win. (They were actually down 3-1 in the LCS as well).

I'm not a Phillies fan, but I am a Jamie Moyer's fan. If the Phillies win, at least Moyer will finally get his ring.

ya for sure. the rays couldnt get much going. it seemed like towards the end the phillies starting pouring on more runs. hopefully the rays will bounce back strong

I'm not a Phillies fan, but I am a Jamie Moyer's fan. If the Phillies win, at least Moyer will finally get his ring.

Obviously I am not rooting or Moyer in this series. But how can most people not overall. The guy is amazing. Getting better at his age is one thing. But the charity that he does up in Harry's neck of the woods is outstanding.

Last time people said that....Boston won 4 straight on the way to their 1st series win ever.

lets hope the rays will find some boston magic then

How do you guys feel about this half hour McCain ad before Wednesday night's game?

I thought it was an Obama ad.

I think we should move that to the political thread...I didnt see it, but....

But, I dont mind, because he only has half the amount of ads that Obama has. In fact according to stats, less than half.

What sucks is that they are pushing back the start time a half hour, good for us west coasters but not you easterners.

How do you guys feel about this half hour McCain ad before Wednesday night's game?

Turned it on bottom of the first, so I missed the ad. Anyone tivo it for me, hehehe.

I hope the Rays can overcome a sluggish start and make this a series.

me too. But if not, it has been one hell of a run.

Great run! It was pretty cool when I was down there to see how much it meant to the people of Tampa.

We have a damn good sports town here.

Turned it on bottom of the first, so I missed the ad. Anyone tivo it for me, hehehe.

What sucks is that they are pushing back the start time a half hour, good for us west coasters but not you easterners.

MacMan - the ad will be this Wednesday, they pushed back the game just for it. That peeved a lot of people.

I didn't mean it to be a political 'who you're voting for,' I just wondered if you think it's a good precedent. If it works, I bet we'll see even more next time.

:snail: 8 more days.

MacMan - the ad will be this Wednesday, they pushed back the game just for it. That peeved a lot of people.

Ahh, I'll have to remember to wait to turn it on then. I don't like to mix politics and sports.

It's a good thing they aren't pampered golfers or this game would be suspended for weather. lol
Unbelievable conditions, that has to be miserable.
Update they just suspended it. Thankfully for Tampa they tied it up before the tarp came out.

Last edited:
Phillies beat my Rays.

It was a great run this year.

Too bad about your Rays, but on the bright side, won't you have some great golf weather tomorrow?:blob:

It is always nice to bring some pride to the NL. I must say that was an awkward game, but it got pretty exciting at the end. I really thought Lidge was going to blow it and have another Pujols incident.

Back