FS/FT: Premium Callaway Tipped drivers shafts!

vFLASHv

Reaction score
Handicap
Up for sale or trade are two driver shafts. Both are in great shape, no signs of wear. Only trade interest is a Diamana D+ 70 Stiff preferably with a Callaway tip. Each play at 44.5"

Oban Devotion 6 - 04 Flex (Stiff) 65 gms with a Callaway Opti-Fit tip. Asking $120 OBO
Comes with a red/platinum NDMC grip
Spoiler
rgw70j.jpg

1412nap.jpg

Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 TS X Flex with a Callaway Opti-Fit tip. Sold
Comes with a red/platinum NDMC grip
Spoiler
152fg5i.jpg

qrdp8p.jpg

2ecorvm.jpg

Last edited:
Bumped

What's the playing length of these shafts?

What's the playing length of these shafts?

Hey blugold,

Didn't even think to add that.
So the shafts measure from tip to the end of the grip as 43.5 inches. I'm assuming that translates to 44.5 inches in terms of playing length because that's what I requested when I got them and asked my fitter to butt trim it to 44.5 inches.

If that doesn't make sense please let me know because I honestly don't know and would need to follow up with my fitter.

Thanks!

Were the shafts ordered from Callaway at that length, or did you just but trim them?

Were the shafts ordered from Callaway at that length, or did you just but trim them?
The Fujikura was ordered from ping with a G25 tip. The Oban was ordered from titleist with a 915 tip. Both were re-tipped with a Callaway tip by a professional club builder.

They were both butt trimmed because I wanted it to play 44.5 inches. I confirmed with him today it does play 44.5 inches. We put it on this measuring device that measures it with the club head on (used a XR head)

hope that helps!

bumped

Any interest in a Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 for the oban devotion? Plays to 44.5".

Any interest in a Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 for the oban devotion? Plays to 44.5".
Right now I'm just looking for a diamana d+. :)

Motore speeder sold! Oban still for sale!

bumped

Back