The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through them all and voted. Not many impressive ones, in fact. I think Carling wins it all.

We should make our own Babe bracket, dent! Im dead serious to. I need to pm you about it. It might get to intense for the forum ha

Have you ever seen Good Luck Chuck with Alba in it? She's so hot in the movie but such a turn off because shes so clumsy.

Dude Alba is to me like TC is to thainer, Tiger is to P4B and Ike is to Tina.

Have you ever seen Good Luck Chuck with Alba in it? She's so hot in the movie but such a turn off because shes so clumsy.

Ever read the comic Sin City? Alba's character plays a stripper who's performances literally stops the room. And she's topless all the time. Alba said none of that was important for her character in the movie. :banghead:

THis babe bracket is rediculous. I didn't know table tennis is a sport.

@coolbreeze yea this threads getting a little NSFW

Babe banter not the best topic for me, good luck with your own bracket though.

In all seriousness, I was just about to have a nice glass of choco, and then I couldnt find the dang chocolate sauce. I will NOT drink milk by itself so I had to put Kahlua in it, so I'm sitting here with a MASSIVE glass of Kahlua and milk.

Dude Alba is to me like TC is to thainer, Tiger is to P4B and Ike is to Tina.

Like breeze is to testing stuff and attending THP events.

Ever read the comic Sin City? Alba's character plays a stripper who's performances literally stops the room. And she's topless all the time. Alba said none of that was important for her character in the movie. :banghead:

THis babe bracket is rediculous. I didn't know table tennis is a sport.

@coolbreeze yea this threads getting a little NSFW

So... shes only topless in the book? What good is that?

Yep I would like to banter about whether or not you think Thainer is good for TC. They would be a cute couple and match up in size up I don`t know of those to kids could work for the long haul you know?

Yep I would like to banter about whether or not you think Thainer is good for TC. They would be a cute couple and match up in size up I don`t know of those to kids could work for the long haul you know?

They are both good golfers... I think they are planning to adopt a little ThainC golf prodigy.

Alright, I think its about time for me to hit the fart sack. Good Babe bracket talk fellas.

Maybe a little football on the xbox then bed time.

lmao on the late night banter in here
i think now that the morgan cup has already been revealed all the n00bs that didnt make it 90% of them are history till the next big contest
so until then its a ghost town

First day back working at the golf store in a long time. I can get the sf 2.0 for 25% off of cost today so might jump on that. (maybe/hopefully)

From the iPhone.

Yesterday was crazy. All technology starting screwing me at 2:00. My DVRs acted weird for the whole day, I had an automatic sliding door at the store not open so I walked right into it when I went to get some booze after 2. The worst part is I was so pissed I wasn't answering my phone and missed out on caddying for Watney in the pro-am today. Instead my buddy gets to do it. Sometimes it's just not your day. New day today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just like all the NEw Years Eve people at my gym! bye, thanks for playing!
i think now that the morgan cup has already been revealed all the n00bs that didnt make it 90% of them are history till the next big contest

I'm staying around for sure. I really have to say I never thought I would be into being on a forum, but I really enjoy it.

I'm staying around for sure. I really have to say I never thought I would be into being on a forum, but I really enjoy it.

glad to have you... you must be in the 10% that stay after a contest bracket hahaha

glad to have you... you must be in the 10% that stay after a contest bracket hahaha

Ya not many stick around. I love the new years people at the gym hanks, from Jan 2 to Jan 15 the gym is packed, then everything goes back to normal.

so i checked that babe thing that was posted here earlier... most of them are tennis and golf pros
thats gotta tell you something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back