The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried Skittles Fizzles? They are skittles but with the FIZ Candy texture if you've ever tried so they fizzle in your mouth, most amazing thing ever.

Has anyone tried Skittles Fizzles? They are skittles but with the FIZ Candy texture if you've ever tried so they fizzle in your mouth, most amazing thing ever.

Never tried them Dent. I do like regular skittles though.

eww they actually had chocolate skittles?

I like to let them chill in my mouth until the sourness has subsided, then a massive chew fest with the sugary goodness. Alas, my candy eating days are behind me. I cut my hair and the candy just doesn't taste quite as good.

I like to let them chill in my mouth until the sourness has subsided, then a massive chew fest with the sugary goodness. Alas, my candy eating days are behind me. I cut my hair and the candy just doesn't taste quite as good.
i do the same thing... just not the sampson thing hahaha
nasty! sour is all bad....
oh man sour apple jolly ranchers are IT for me mmmm

You guys have me wanting my favorite candy, sour keys! I could eat those by the bucket full especially if they are a little stale.

A new burger joint opened up in Texas....

FAT HO BURGERS

Menu consists of things like this..

The Sloppy Ho Brisket
The Supa Dupa Fly Ho with Cheese

Haha I think its pretty funny, but some arent to happy about it. Which is understandable.

FAT HO BURGERS

The Sloppy Ho Brisket

Haha I think its pretty funny, but some arent to happy about it. Which is understandable.

Would it be safe to say the people unhappy about it are larger, more "friendly" ladies?

Would it be safe to say the people unhappy about it are larger, more "friendly" ladies?

I can neither confirm nor deny that statement. :alien:

edit: By the way that tag in your sig is SWEEEEETTT! First TM one I have saw, guess I need to check the morgan cup thread.

I almost stepped on a snake walking back from the office tonight, I squealed and ran. God I hate snakes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

FAT HO BURGERS

The Sloppy Ho Brisket

Thats funny, I don't care who you are.

BTW Bridges ole pal, from our banter in the THP Bag thread, you'll be proud to know my favorite beer is actually a Texas beer, I love me some Shiner.

Banter for the day? 5 fights at school today, these kids are nuts lol.

Thats funny, I don't care who you are.

BTW Bridges ole pal, from our banter in the THP Bag thread, you'll be proud to know my favorite beer is actually a Texas beer, I love me some Shiner.

Banter for the day? 5 fights at school today, these kids are nuts lol.

To be honest, I think I have had 1 maybe 2 shiners in my life, (then again I'm just 21, I think both were my senior year of high school) but that is one expensive beer. I can't remember what it tastes like either. I usually drink bud light, but don't mind a Coors light either. There probably the 2 I drink the most of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, I think I have had 1 maybe 2 shiners in my life, (then again I'm just 21, I think both were my senior year of high school) but that is one expensive beer. I can't remember what it tastes like either. I usually drink bud light, but don't mind a Coors light either. There probably the 2 I drink the most of.

I love me some Shinerbock. Mmmmmmm...beer.

Banter for the morning? How about why a garage band drummer would practice at 6:30 in the morning? I just cannot figure it out lol

there are too many fat ho's around here... but none of them sell burgers

I took the bus all the way to my school today only to find out my class was cancelled, so I took the bus home. I hate when that happens.

I took the bus all the way to my school today only to find out my class was cancelled, so I took the bus home. I hate when that happens.

That was always a mixed bag for me. I drove to campus, put up with the traffic, made it on time, and then class was cancelled. Was never really sure if I was happy or upset about that. The only upside was after the first year some friends rented out a really nice big house right across the street from campus and they had a pool table, dart board, foosball table, and one of those bar shuffleboard deals. If class was cancelled it was usually time to party.

im frikken beat but if i take a nap i wont sleep tonight

My dog (a lab) likes to chase anything that I hit, throw, shoot, etc and usually brings it right back to me. Well I usually hit some range balls out back into our pasture from time to time and only had a couple left, so thought I would use one of my good balls to but just go get it after I hit it. I hit them a few times back and forth and my dog chased after them every time then we he gets tired he usually heads for the tank to cool off and get a drink. Well he likes taking golf balls with him to and when he goes in he realizes he cant drink and hold the golf ball to, so bye bye golf into the tank which is ok because there usually crappy balls. Well today he got my good one, I spot him heading for the tank and im 100-150 yards away with the tank being about 50 yards from him, so I take off haulin @ss after him and yelling his name (he doesnt like to listen when he is tired) finally catch him about 10 yards from the tank only for him to run and jump in. He turns around looks at me with the ball still in his mouth, wags his tail then drops the damn thing right in. I cant do anything but drop my head and laugh because I know he doesnt know any better but I was damn tired from chasing him only to have him taunt me. Little bastard. He finally cools off and gets a few drinks then he realizes he doesnt have the ball (he does this all the time) so he trys to paw under neath the water and stick his head down to try to grab it. He usually trys it for a few times then figures out he is SOL then gives up. Finally he jumps out runs over to me then just shakes all that nasty arse tank water on me. Then back to the pasture we go to hit some more. Gotta love dogs.

Last edited:
GG and I had a dinner to go to last night and it was a blast. Just an overall cool group of people that I look forward to spending time with again.

Damon Hack from Sports Illustrated
Mark Cannizzaro from NY Post
Brian Wacker from PGA Tour
Ron Levin - David Duval's caddy
And a few others.

What a great time talking golf. It reminded us how much we love our jobs, as we have been getting a little burnt out recently. Could not have been a better group of guys and it will be something we look forward to doing again.

No better feeling than not being burned out. Good to hear it was a good time. I'm secretly hoping you had flat bread, b/c how can you not enjoy that supper?

You think a figjam would ship well? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back