2015 Open Championship THP Tour Spot Article

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice article Cace, while I dont think TW ends up being a factor I do think Justin Rose will make some noise this weekend along with DJ

The Open Championship has potential to have multiple story lines writing themselves by end of play Thursday. While the timing makes viewing tough, it's always fun to see how the players handle the elements.

I am hoping for a non-English winner, for personal reasons.

Nice job Cace...I think there are lots of guys who can win that people aren't thinking about but for sure Fowler and Spieth appear to be most people's favorite

The Open is so unpredictable. Will be interesting to follow the developing story lines. Always seems like someone unexpected plays their way into contention. I wonder who it will be this year? Westwood, Donald, Woods?

This might be the most excited I have been for a major in sometime with so many guys coming in on top of their games. It will exciting to say the least. I have feeling we will see RF and JS on sunday with a chance to win. Who comes on top, time will tell.

Good read Cace, well done.

Nice job! There is really something special about The Open Championship being played at St. Andrews and I'm looking forward to it.

Nice job Cace.

Does anyone know how Jason Day is doing this week, with his Vertigo issue. The problem with that, is it can strike At anytime. I'd love to see him in contention again.

Sunday final groupimgs of DJ and JD then Spieth and Fowler would make for the best final round in quite a while.

Great article Cace, I'm pumped for this open more than usual and this article really sums up all the reasons why. We have youth taking the torch, the history maker Tom Watson making his last open trip, and Tiger regaining some form.
Thanks for doing what you do..

Pretty cool read. I personally hope Spieth does it.

Good stuff Cace.

Back