The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

441 Sent you an email, will have my weight in later this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missed it this morning Mike, will try to have it to you by tomorrow. Afraid after this weekend's gluttony I may not be finishing on a high note...

Well, up until last Monday i was doing nothing to lose weight. Being sick & holidays didn't help, but mainly it was me showing little self-control.

Last Monday morning I weighed 215 (my heaviest weight ever). Once I got into the Old Silo I decided I was gonna do my absolute best to get into the best shape of my life (at least since college). I swore off diet Pepsi/Coke (I was drinking about 2L a day) & started drinking nothing but water. No junk food/processed crap. As many veggies as possible. Minimal pasta & wheat.

Today I weighed in at 205. I can hardly believe what a difference it's been! Feeling a lot more energetic & sleeping better too.
Ready for The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V lol!

Total failure for me. I started off great then watch the scale tip the other way. Travel and lack of working out played a great deal in that. Only person I can be upset with is myself.

Time to make a change and it needs to start now.

last weigh in sent and I don't remember my first weight but I'm close to even or up...not a good showing, that's changing now

Still need a few more and we can wrap this one up

Sent. I ended up down, overall, since the start. However, it wasn't the amount I originally planned for. I'm going to keep trudging forward, though - need to be more consistent with nutrition and activity.

Just sent mine in Mike. Not happy with the results, but I've only got myself to blame.

Yea this wasn't good. Still have some time until golf season here but this was a failure for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was traveling yesterday and didn't have access to a scale. Will send you my weight from this morning in a sec Mike.

First post updated with final standings sorted by total % loss.

Congrats to the group, lost just under 90 lbs overall.

Congrats to those that stuck it out the whole time and diligently sent in their weights week in and week out.

Will have a new thread up later today to start another one that will kickoff on Monday.

Thanks for running this Deano!

Using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for participating! Happy to have won this and ready to keep going as I still want to get to my 10% goal

Thanks Mike for doing the work on this!

Nice job FLOG. That's pretty impressive. How many pounds total for the contest did you lose?

I think I was at 12. Had a strong finish after a couple up and down weeks.

Thanks Mike for all your work on this.

SaA

Nice job FLOG. That's pretty impressive. How many pounds total for the contest did you lose?

I think I was at 12. Had a strong finish after a couple up and down weeks.

Thanks Mike for all your work on this.

SaA

After stepping on the scale yesterday I was right at 15 LBS lost

I for sure want in on the next one!

Go figure I've lost 3 pounds since the challenge ended

Go figure I've lost 3 pounds since the challenge ended

Keep it up man! I'm down to 203 lb as of this morning. Hoping to keep this momentum into the next contest!

Keep it up man! I'm down to 203 lb as of this morning. Hoping to keep this momentum into the next contest!

Agreed. Down another. Must be onto something and I'm not hungry during the day so that's key.

Back