Bradley v Jimenez

I understand being more involved in your competitor during match play, but I guess I don't see why he felt he needed to go over to Keegan's ball at all. If a rules official is there, the other player shouldn't be interfering IMO.

It looks like The Mechanic was asking for an explanation and the caddy decided to chime in. Not sure what the etiquette is there, but telling the caddie to shut up was over the line. Good for Bradley stepping in and defending his guy.

Language barrier.
Bostonian vs. Fiesty Spaniard...? Interesting match.

There were so many wrongs by everyone in this case. Still think the largest is Pepsi not shaking hands in the end.

Language barrier.
Bostonian vs. Fiesty Spaniard...? Interesting match.
Both are know for there calm and rational demeanor.

Also, Bradley isn't from Boston. Or Massachusetts for that matter.

Just sad. MAJ was out of line. Pepsi May or may not have been, but Keegs did right by his man standing up for him. Should have ended on 18 after the hats came off, but the media will not allow it. Having said all of that, the locker room discussion sounds like it was fascinating!

In the spirit of this weekends fight, Keegs would take MAJ in 1.5 rounds.

JM

In my opinion everybody was at fault except Jimenez's caddy. Jimenez should of left Bradley alone. Bradley should of just said this is between me and the official and left it at that and Pepsi should of shaken hands.

Just sad. MAJ was out of line. Pepsi May or may not have been, but Keegs did right by his man standing up for him. Should have ended on 18 after the hats came off, but the media will not allow it. Having said all of that, the locker room discussion sounds like it was fascinating!

JM

My initial gut feelig was Keegan would handle MAJ easily based on his size and youth, however with further thought I've had to reconsider. Maj just seems like he's been in a bar brawl or two. I bet Keegan has never been in a fight outside a sandbox.

JM

I would take Jimenez in 5. MJ kinda of seems like a brawler.

Too much wine and cigars. Keegs is young and angry. Would be all over him like a Spider Monkey jacked up on Mtn, Dew! :act-up:

JM

Keegan would get owned.

bkxdQ8p.png

I like Keegan but he's been losing his cool lately. I saw him kick his staff bag pretty good yesterday. Not what our youth needs to see on TV and this doesn't help either.

Do we know what Keegan's caddie said to MAJ?

MAJ be like

giphy.gif

Do we know what Keegan's caddie said to MAJ?

Something along the lines of "do you want to delay us even more or how much more do you want to delay us"

Good for Keegan. Idk why anyone would fault him. MAJ stepped over the line and Keegan got in his face goodjob. As for Pepsi if MAJ doesnt apologize for being a @$$ than he doesnt deserve a handshake. I do like to see a little intensity on the golf course

The whole thing was unfortunate, it is now too late for a simple apology IMO.

The whole thing was unfortunate, it is now too late for a simple apology IMO.

I don't agree, unless there was much worse said than we know about. I think either party going to the other and sincerely apologizing would clear it up.

Why is everyone so upset about this?
I like the passion and intensity.
So they argued and disagreed, big deal.
All the fuss is why so many people think golfers are snobby, pretentious and stuck up.

Kind of funny and probably over reaction by all involved. Shows how much emotion these guys have and MAJ was frisky.

Cannot mess with a Spaniard! Keegen would get the short end of this one. Makes my altercation today small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is everyone so upset about this?
I like the passion and intensity.
So they argued and disagreed, big deal.
All the fuss is why so many people think golfers are snobby, pretentious and stuck up.
A few things, seeing grown men make mean faces at each other and basically exchange "shut up." "no you shut up." makes these millionaires seem awfully childish.

But likewise, it's a big deal because tour golfers come across very snobbish and pretentious. To see them act this way is a massive deviation. That is assuming you don't view this exchange as pretentious.

love keegs standing up for his man, even if his man wasn't completely without fault. lost a lot of respect for maj right there. for whatever reason, my perception is that caddies get a bit of a hall pass from having to always act like bobby jones incarnate, but maj should have been the bigger man.

I don't at all have the perception that tour players are pretentious or stuck up. I'm sure there are bad apples, but on the whole they've sold me on the image that they are, for the most part, fine upstanding men who have a healthy respect for the game and a charitable disposition. the kool-aid is yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to turn up keep up and shut up? At the end of the day it has got absolutely zero to do with the caddy, he should keep his mouth shut. Refusing to shake hands shows what a putz he is. When you are playing match play you have every right to see what your opponent is doing.

Back