The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal conference call. My Director has decided to start "around the table" sharing of highlights of each of our week. We are now only on item 3 of a 15 item agenda. Conference call was supposed to be one hour, now on pace for two hours.

When he gets to you just say that your highlight is this call being over.

Everyone will laugh.
Boss won't be happy.

TICKS!!!

It's going to cost me $325 to have my yard, exterior of the house, and interior of the house treated to get rid of them. Don't they know what I could be doing with that money. I could find me a nice driver other golf items with that money. Or making a sizable deposit on my Gauntlet trip. (Ok, only a dream but we all have to from time to time right)

Being a grown up really sucks sometimes.

The new Dunkin Donuts near my work kills me. Was scolded by an employee when I told her she gave me the wrong donut. According to her, my asking for the "chocolate cake donut" was incorrect because it was called a "glazed donut". So what did she give me? A powdered donut with chocolate filling. Huh? Whatever ... if the employees don't even know the difference between a yeast donut and a cake donut there is no hope for that place. I'm finally done with it.

It's a stupid rant, but it's a store filled with stupid.

ok my driver hates me right now. If JB/Jman said "hit one drive straight, full swing and you're on #teamredemption, I'd :banghead:. Past two rounds, i've struggled off the tee horribly. Seriously thinking of going ease of use over potential right now.

Getting old.
I hit a drive last night on 17 that felt like one of the best balls I've hit in a while. Flush. Smooth. Barely felt the contact. Perfect trajectory.
I drive up to it with my GPS tracking and it shows me 252. It felt like I hit that thing a mile.
#AlmostOldCoot

ok my driver hates me right now. If JB/Jman said "hit one drive straight, full swing and you're on #teamredemption, I'd :banghead:. Past two rounds, i've struggled off the tee horribly. Seriously thinking of going ease of use over potential right now.

Good news is that you dont have to do that.
Easiest way...Give yourself the best odds and get into the Gauntlet.

The new Dunkin Donuts near my work kills me. Was scolded by an employee when I told her she gave me the wrong donut. According to her, my asking for the "chocolate cake donut" was incorrect because it was called a "glazed donut". So what did she give me? A powdered donut with chocolate filling. Huh? Whatever ... if the employees don't even know the difference between a yeast donut and a cake donut there is no hope for that place. I'm finally done with it.

It's a stupid rant, but it's a store filled with stupid.

If they paid her the $15/hour she wants, she might start caring. I just shrug with things like this happen to me at a fast food place and mumble to myself "they're making minimum wage, they don't care."

Good news is that you dont have to do that.
Easiest way...Give yourself the best odds and get into the Gauntlet.

If I dog sit, wash and wax your cars and THP van, can I get into the Gauntlet? I'll even vacuum the interiors. I did it for a "living" while I was in high school. :banana:

If I dog sit, wash and wax your cars and THP van, can I get into the Gauntlet? I'll even vacuum the interiors. I did it for a "living" while I was in high school. :banana:

You dont have to do any of that.
Just need to join the Albatross Club, and enter when the threads start. Odds are quite strong with so many slots open.

I have a system that has been down for two days that is about to drive me crazy. The radiologist I work with can only give prelims and not dictate the full report, which is causeing the crap to go down hill and squarley on me. Even though I can't fix it and the company has been working on it and can't get it to work. My real rant is that the people before me didn't have a contigency plan in place and now we are screwed. Gotta love technology.

If they paid her the $15/hour she wants, she might start caring. I just shrug with things like this happen to me at a fast food place and mumble to myself "they're making minimum wage, they don't care."

But that $15 would still be minimum wage if they get their way, and they still won't care.

The Official Rant of the Day

In line to board the plane with the wife and kids. Flight at the gate next to us gets cancelled. Dude behind me was on that plane drops is mad and drops an F bomb. I ask him to knock it off around the kids. He argues with me that it's just a word and they'll here it eventually. I say true, but not here and not now. I let him move ahead of me in line. He gets to the counter and continues cussing with the agent. The employee asked him repeatedly to stop and eventually had to call the cops on him because he wouldn't stop. I get bring mad but dang..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But that $15 would still be minimum wage if they get their way, and they still won't care.

So much this. It's sad.

In line to board the plane with the wife and kids. Flight at the gate next to us gets cancelled. Dude behind me was on that plane drops is mad and drops an F bomb. I ask him to knock it off around the kids. He argues with me that it's just a word and they'll here it eventually. I say true, but not here and not now. I let him move ahead of me in line. He gets to the counter and continues cussing with the agent. The employee asked him repeatedly to stop and eventually had to call the cops on him because he wouldn't stop. I get bring mad but dang..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That freaking sucks. I'd have been pissed. Have a good trip!!

That's just the beginning. It's going to be a long dry Okanagan summer. The fire season is going to be nasty.

Yeah, it's going to be nasty. All the forecasters are predicting that. Might have to find another THP event to get out of dodge when the smoke comes rolling in.

You know it's been a rough or awesome night when you are awake to hear the keurig kick on in the morning.

In this case rough

Its been made quite clear to me today that people from Indiana don't know how to drive on a two lane highway.

Got a call today from the venue where our wedding was held last Sunday. We recieved our deposit back on Thursday, and was told everything was perfect and we were some of the cleanest renters ever. She has had 3 more events at this place since then and is asking me about scratches in the wood floors? Umm lady you said everything was great 4 days after the event and gave back the deposit and now you are asking about floors? We did nothing to the floors so I told her I am not sure what she wants but our contract has been fulfilled.

No, I wish I did the pain is excruciating right now. I burned my hand making breakfast. My thumb actually stuck to the pan.
First degree is what I use and it works. Walgreens sells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back