American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

Yeah, I will DVR it and watch it after The Big Bang Theory.

as long as they dont show that awful beyonce vid again lol

That's too bad, I thought Haley could have won it. I figured Scotty would be there, but really wanted Haley to make it.

That's too bad, I thought Haley could have won it. I figured Scotty would be there, but really wanted Haley to make it.

x2. Haley looked shocked. I'm so surprised - I thought Haley did better than both Scotty and Lauren last night. So did the judges. She got robbed.

i think mad magazine/howdy doody is gonna take the cake
2 country acts in the finals... wow i woulda never guessed

The Big Bang Theory is hilarious! I think the addition of the ladies makes it even funnier!

That's not even music... just terrible

I am liking The Voice better than AI, but I am pulling for Lauren as she is from my home state.

i say scotty

Agreed.. Many people argue he's a one trick pony.. Some of the most famous country singers were as well. George Strait, Vince Gill, Johnny Cash, Randy Travis.. I think the kid has a huge career ahead of him.

i still think he needs to wear an over sized cowboy hat to offset his looks... or at least a brett michaels style cowboy hat lol

Well, in tonights finale they have both sang twice and there really isn't an ounce of difference. It will be interesting in a few minutes when they announce the winner.

Edit - Doh, I was completely forgetting the vote is tonight and the winner announced tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Well, in tonights finale they have both sang twice and there really isn't an ounce of difference. It will be interesting in a few minutes when they announce the winner.

Winner is announced tommorow night. Voting still has to be done after the show tonight.

I was just coming to corret myself mc, don't know why I was thinking this was the last night. I know after all of these years how the format goes. :banghead:

I did not even realize they were on tonight :banghead:. I thought Wednesday & Thursday were the Idol nights :angry:

I had to lol when I say your post OG, we are showing our age, you forgot the night, and I forgot the format. :laughing:

Well then I can't wait for Lauren to sing her first song because I really liked Scotty's first song. That was a country song, wasn't it? hehe

Lauren did very well too. Good start for both of them.

You called it, DD, pretty equal after two songs. Both did well too. It should be a tough vote for the voters (not me!) but I bet Scotty wins it. Still have their final song to go.

Fast forwarded through the dude singing the songwriters song. Didn't listen to any of it.

Singing what would be their first release, Scotty is going to hit it big I think. Not that I am anyone!

Lauren's was good too. This should be a virtual dead heat if people base it on the performances of tonight. But I think Scotty takes it.

I think Scotty will win the vote, but I personally am pulling for Lauren as she is a Georgia girl.

Go Scotty!

Shoot. Missed Scotty's first song in round one and just caught the tail end of Lauren's first song. Meh. Not a fan of her voice or style. From your comments it sounds like Scotty did better. Still missing Haley though...

man the stupid power went out yesterday afternoon so i missed a lot... wonder if i can find it online somewhere

Back