How often do you hole out from off the green?

Only once have I holed out outside of 150 yards. Chipping from just off the greens it happens every few rounds, probably more than I deserve as my chipping is generally terrible.

about one every 2=3 rounds, I am deadly with a 6 iron for chipping from the fringe, my pitching wedges is nice club too!

I can attest to this, and how extremely annoying it is, especially when playing match play!!

As for me, I don't hole or or chip in often, it's frustrating!!

I holed out the sixth shot on a par 4 at Jucy Lucy. Closer and closer I crept....

I don't chip in very often at all. I've done it twice in one round before, but on average, I only do it a handful of times a year, I'd say. I've only holed a shot longer than a chip once in my life.

Daily on the practice green. Handful of time during the year on the course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not very often for me... probably a couple times a year, maybe.

Once... ever. Happened last year at the Pine Lakes outing. Have come close a couple of times this year.

It seems like I get one or two a year, I chutted one in last weekend...

I also had one go in off the tee box a couple weeks ago!?

Not very often for me. I'm usually around the hole, they just don't seem to drop. Only once this season in about 7 rounds.

Probably once every 4-5 rounds, but had two during my last round.

Well, I did it twice today bringing my total to three this year. The first was my longest ever from 15 to 20 yards off the green and 2 hopped into the hole. The other was from the fringe and only about 12 feet but was nice to see fall.

Almost got #5 yesterday. Hit the stick and skirted off. Coming in a little too hot.

I believe twice in my life if i recall. I've had several near misses in the last two seasons..

The first time I ever holed out from off the green was my first time playing. ~100 yards from off the green, uphill and hit my PW and my playing partners said it hopped once and rolled right into the cup. I didn't see it at all. My first birdie came from a chip I made from about 20 yards off the green on a par three. Seriously pulled my first shot, but thankfully it hit a tree and dropped straight down. Happened in Hilton Head the day after the THP event. Ron was there (though not sure if anyone besides myself actually saw it). I'll ocassionally putt one in from on the fringe, but chipping it in has only happened a couple of times.

I chutted one in yesterday from just barely off the green. 75 footer from downtown! When playing Kikuya grass, putting from off the green is the smart play and it worked out for me.

The second to last round I played I chipped in for birdie. On the way over to my last round I was telling my dad... "probably won't do that again this season". Well...wouldn't you know I did it again!

Did not happen for me once last year - so I'm pretty stoked to already have two so far.

Once... ever. Happened last year at the Pine Lakes outing. Have come close a couple of times this year.

And I almost got number two earlier this week. Chip off the green hit the flag stick and bounced out. Did make the putt at least.

During a round? I think like 2 or 3 times.

Holed out from off the green today. Used putter from off the green.

Last edited:
Ole Gray did this today. Great putt from off the green and drained it!

Chipped in from rough around green on the first hole today.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I did it last weekend, but it had been a while before that instance.

2 Chipins from the rough today that makes 3 rounds in a row with at least 1 chipin. Both from the greenside rough with a 56*.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back