gmetcalf18

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line as to who I am so you can kinda picture who you're talking to. I'm not your average golfer, but I love it just as much as everyone here. I'm 22 and I am a body piercer as well as an apprentice tattoo artist, strange job choice for some but it pays the bills and I love my job so I couldn't ask for more in this economy. I play to a 10ish, used to play to a 2, had my ACL re done 3 years ago and its never come back. I'm long off the tee and I have stone hands which give me quite a bit of greif around the greens. I love to try out new equipment and I love learning about new things coming out.

Hope to talk to you all soon

Welcome to THP. You'll find plenty information to answer any golf related question you might have on THP. Enjoy

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum - glad you are here!

Tappin' from my iPad!

welcome to THP

Glad to have ya aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line as to who I am so you can kinda picture who you're talking to. I'm not your average golfer, but I love it just as much as everyone here. I'm 22 and I am a body piercer as well as an apprentice tattoo artist, strange job choice for some but it pays the bills and I love my job so I couldn't ask for more in this economy. I play to a 10ish, used to play to a 2, had my ACL re done 3 years ago and its never come back. I'm long off the tee and I have stone hands which give me quite a bit of greif around the greens. I love to try out new equipment and I love learning about new things coming out.

Hope to talk to you all soon

Hey there gmet !! Don't matter what you do for a living to pay bills, as long as you're happy :)

and like to play golf :D

WELCOME to THP !!!!

Wecome to THP!

Welcome aboard gmetclaf, glad you decided to join up.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

welcome to THP