Have you ordered Puma shoes from us since yesterday? Register for a free pair!!!

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
We are going to add a little "thank you" for participating in our Puma shoe sale.

Puma Sale.

http://www.gmamasgolf.com/category-s/1964.htm

If you have ordered a pair since yesterday or you do order a pair between now and next thursday, register below and for every 30 orders we receive we will give one THP member a FREE pair of Puma Faas Lite golf shoes.
(member will be responsible for actually shipping charges. usually between $9 and $14. we can only ship within the continental U.S.)

register here

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....feskhb&f=453eee3e-5676-4a21-a902-113dbc51c7bb

Last edited:
These shoes are amazing and the chance of winning is spectacular as well!

Your link says free pair for every 25 orders, your post says 30

How is the sizing for you guys that have bought puma before, I generally wear a 13 but always buy nikes in 14s?

How is the sizing for you guys that have bought puma before, I generally wear a 13 but always buy nikes in 14s?

Ive owned maybe 4-5 pairs, im an 11.5 and the 11.5 has fit ok.

I will say the faas lite 2's in 11.5 were tight on the sides

If only I didn't already have a little birdie inform me of a new pair of shoes coming my way for Christmas, I'd probably climb all over this.

thank you guys...an awesome deal on shoes followed by a chance to win a pair of shoes.

I am usually a 14 and the Puma 14s are perfect

We are going to add a little "thank you" for participating in our Puma shoe sale.

If you have ordered a pair since yesterday or you do order a pair between now and next thursday, register below and for every 30 orders we receive we will give one THP member a FREE pair of Puma Faas Lite golf shoes.
(member will be responsible for actually shipping charges. usually between $9 and $14. we can only ship within the continental U.S.)

register here

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....feskhb&f=453eee3e-5676-4a21-a902-113dbc51c7bb

Thanks a bunch gang - ordered 2 pair and just registered at your link. Very nice takin' care of THPers.
Got me some turbulence ! and some white/fluro yello heading my way :act-up:

Last edited:
Order Shipped! Looking forward to the new shoes.

We have 9 registered so far. I think there have been a few more orders than that.

Very nice gesture here by GMAMAS, WTG.

I had to pull the trigger. Proud new owner of bio fusion white and black baby. $67 including shipping. Crazy cheap!

Bump it up on a great offer on an already great price

That's just sick.....looking good and for a good price.

Lowest I've seen anywhere by about $10. Honestly.

How long is the sale? I asked for a couple pairs of these for Christmas, don't wanna buy duplicates

How long is the sale? I asked for a couple pairs of these for Christmas, don't wanna buy duplicates

Dont worry about duplicates. They don't expire or go bad :)

We only have 12 people on the list so far. I am pretty sure more than 12 of you have ordered these shoes.

Guys, still only 12 people on the list. I feel certain that more than 12 of you have purchased puma shoes this week. i could be wrong, but it seems that way. 4 days left to hit the 30 mark.

Guys, still only 12 people on the list. I feel certain that more than 12 of you have purchased puma shoes this week. i could be wrong, but it seems that way. 4 days left to hit the 30 mark.

Bump!!!

Back